Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stringfellow gone

Stringfellow gone

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Strange one - came across as a complete and utter ****, but knew people who had met him and never once did I hear anyone say a bad word against him. Plus I would really like to comfort his wife at this difficult time http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-...e-is-pregnant/

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Strange one - came across as a complete and utter ****, but knew people who had met him and never once did I hear anyone say a bad word against him. Plus I would really like to comfort his wife at this difficult time http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-...e-is-pregnant/
    This 'difficult time' where she inherits barrowloads full of cash, you mean?

I like the age range variance of his offspring

10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This 'difficult time' where she inherits barrowloads full of cash, you mean?
    Or where she goes into battle with the thieving fúckers at HMRC, anyway.

If eh's really lucky they'll leave her with the price of a pint. ****s.

One of the few joints where the majority of the ladies are British imo

Although the Arabs seemed to be all over them

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I didn't realise you were here, old chap. I'd never have made an inheritance-related joke if I had, knowing how choleric the topic make you.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I didn't realise you were here, old chap. I'd never have made an inheritance-related joke if I had, knowing how choleric the topic make you.
    They are fúcking evil. All of them. As as for Osborne and his retrospective laws... how the fúck can you make a new law and then make it retrospective? Cancer is too good for those low, filthy fúckers.

They are fúcking evil. All of them. As as for Osborne and his retrospective laws... how the fúck can you make a new law and then make it retrospective? Cancer is too good for those low, filthy fúckers.
    Well you'll get no argument from me about Osborne. There aren't cancers in the world for that repulsive cvnt.

Still a winner with me tbf