Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yet another TV subscription required

Yet another TV subscription required

Fúcking Amazon now...

Who was it that said Sky needed competition to keep the punters in the best position?

3 subscriptions now needed instead of 1.

****s.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Fúcking Amazon now...

Who was it that said Sky needed competition to keep the punters in the best position?

3 subscriptions now needed instead of 1.

****s.
    Already got it anyway. It's two games not really a big deal

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Already got it anyway. It's two games not really a big deal
    the edge of the wedge is getting thicker, la

Won't be long before we can watch any match on any platform but are paying a tenner per game.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

the edge of the wedge is getting thicker, la

Won't be long before we can watch any match on any platform but are paying a tenner per game.
    Again Do you think people should just get all this **** free? Plus that's what the pub is for - I can pretty much watch any Arsenal game now without giving any money to TV channels, just landlords. That's dedication, i

Again Do you think people should just get all this **** free? Plus that's what the pub is for - I can pretty much watch any Arsenal game now without giving any money to TV channels, just landlords. That's dedication, i
    No, it shouldn't be free. Though punters used to pay one subscription, Sky, say £900 a year for all televised games.

Now it is a grand a year on Sky, £300-400 on BT and £80 on Amazon.

Still, someone has to pay for Bellerin's wardrobe.

And, wd the pub, btw

No, it shouldn't be free. Though punters used to pay one subscription, Sky, say £900 a year for all televised games.

And, wd the pub, btw
    Fair points all round. Mind you - even when I had Sky I couldn't watch Arsenal games at home as it upset the neighbours

Fair points all round. Mind you - even when I had Sky I couldn't watch Arsenal games at home as it upset the neighbours
    Yes, I expect there's only so many times one can hear the words "Mike Dean, you Kunt" before one starts banging on the walls.

and...it's about time we ditched this anachronistic TV blackout rule which prevents live football from being broiadcast between 2.45pm and 5.15pm on Saturdays. A rule decided upon in the 1960s

I'd quite happily pay a fiver on top to watch, say, an Arsenal away match in 4K at 3pm on a Saturday. That said, how many Saturday 3pm kicks did we have last year? La, you will know this...

People with season tickets for their club should get reduced subscriptions imo. Without any fans the TV companies have less of a product, and with actually attending games and travelling and drinking in the pub all day etc they won't be at home as much to watch what they've paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yes, I expect there's only so many times one can hear the words "Mike Dean, you Kunt" before one starts banging on the walls.
    I think watching a replay of the England Portugal match in 2006 at 2am after I just moved in put everyone's backs up. I was not happy with Frank Lampard's performance