Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To those that wanna see what we did in free festy terms after Magiie/Major threw us

To those that wanna see what we did in free festy terms after Magiie/Major threw us

out.

Only 5 mins.

Safe for work and fluffy music.

Fück you Tories, you drove us into the sea and we discovered a whole new continent. Posting this from a flat in the 4e Paris living with a mate from the first French free sound system.

Thanks, Maggie.

https://vimeo.com/35344156

Spiral Tribe In da ****ing Area
    Can't beat da system / go with da flow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    out.

Only 5 mins.

Fück you Tories, you drove us into the sea and we discovered a whole new continent. Posting this from a flat in the 4e Paris living with a mate from the first French free sound system.

Thanks, Maggie.

Have you been taking the bad drugs, g? You seem to have gone a little bit... mental.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    out.

Only 5 mins.

Thanks, Maggie.

Still, at least when you got driven into the sea you probably got a much-needed wash, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Still, at least when you got driven into the sea you probably got a much-needed wash, eh?
    I'll give you that, B, I'l give you that.

For one period I had Goretex boots. Everyone else had trench-foot. Mine smelled of roses.

I was also the only one who didn't get Slepp (or however it's called, a blood disease) when living on East Side Gallery in the middle of the Berlin Wall in '95. (The commies sprayed poison to stop plants growing so they couldn't shoot defectors.)

But I put that down to not drinking Jaegermeister. All the Jaeger drinkers got slepp.

But living on site in winter means you smell of diesel and wood-smoke. No need to wash. If Channel could bottle it they'd flog it for millions.
    Last edited by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult; 06-06-2018 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Have you been taking the bad drugs, g? You seem to have gone a little bit... mental.
    I was always like that. We all were. It's just when we went out for a party, we didn't do an E, come down and go home. We went out for 3-4 months during which we boshed everything under the sun and changed venue c. every ten days and country c. once a month.

But we weren't a threat like Isis or the IRA or organised crime or even city insider traders/Libor riggers/Tax evaders.

Yet they treated us as if we were.

That has been the point I've been trying to make.

Coleridge and Jane Austen were junkies until they died. If you make culture that makes people happy without threatening local home owners, businesses, and/or the global economic system, why smash up our homes and families?

We weren't a threat. We were the classic English underdog and the classic English cultural leader that the rest of Europe imitates.

Did we deserve that battering, C?

Home come you crusty folk can't actually dance? You just seem two jig up and down and point at things.

Some of the kids look rather fed up gan.

out.

Only 5 mins.

Thanks, Maggie.

Where / how do generate any monies, g?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I was always like that. We all were. It's just when we went out for a party, we didn't do an E, come down and go home. We went out for 3-4 months during which we boshed everything under the sun and changed venue c. every ten days and country c. once a month.

But we weren't a threat like Isis or the IRA or organised crime or even city insider traders/Libor riggers/Tax evaders.

Yet they treated us as if we were.

That has been the point I've been trying to make.

Coleridge and Jane Austen were junkies until they died. If you make culture that makes people happy without threatening local home owners, businesses, and/or the global economic system, why smash up our homes and families?

We weren't a threat. We were the classic English underdog and the classic English cultural leader that the rest of Europe imitates.

Did we deserve that battering, C?
    I think you're asking me why the polic were heavy-handed in their dealings with you, which question, not having been a senior police officer at the time, I can't answer.

Every generation has a youth, g. No single generation invented taking drugs, listening to music and having sex. These things were happening even before the 60s. I grew up in the 80s and we did plentybooze, drugs, rock n roll and sex. If you set yourselves up as being outside of society, if you look like an unwashed mess, don't go to work and generally scare the horses, you're going to attract attention. That's a fact of life. If the odd copper swung his truncheon with a little excess glee, that's clearly wrong but entirely predictable.

Anyway, the point is that Thatcher didn't tell policemen to hit you with sticks. Tony Benn, on the other hand, worked tirelessly to deliver you into the hands of a soviet dictatorship, and he's considered a good man.

I'm not being harsh, g. Just pleading for a little realism.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Home come you crusty folk can't actually dance? You just seem two jig up and down and point at things.

Some of the kids look rather fed up gan.

About the dancing - Don't wanna spill your can of Special Brew, init, Herb? If you do all that 'Big fish, little fish, cardboard box' thing you get Spesh down your combats and it soaks your wraps of K in the lower pockets.

As for looking fed up, I'd generally only get the camera out after a week or so, normally before we packed down and left. Why do you think we have massive walls of speakers with only one or two dancing? It wasn't like that on the first Saturday nights, which is why I wasn't wasting my night lugging a camera and tripod around.

About the dancing - Don't wanna spill your can of Special Brew, init, Herb? If you do all that 'Big fish, little fish, cardboard box' thing you get Spesh down your combats and it soaks your wraps of K in the lower pockets.

As for looking fed up, I'd generally only get the camera out after a week or so, normally before we packed down and left. Why do you think we have massive walls of speakers with only one or two dancing? It wasn't like that on the first Saturday nights, which is why I wasn't wasting my night lugging a camera and tripod around.
    Special Brew