Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I suspect we are going to be come the type of squard

I suspect we are going to be come the type of squard

that you find in the europea league.
    On paper not the best but a hard working unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    that you find in the europea league.
    On paper not the best but a hard working unit.
    Aubamayang, Özil, Mkhitaryan, Lacazette, Ramsey - **** me, we are spoilt. Unless you mean by "on paper not the best" we are literally not Real Madrid

Even worse will be the chorus of moaning and finger wagging from Wenger diehards..

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Aubamayang, Özil, Mkhitaryan, Lacazette, Ramsey - **** me, we are spoilt. Unless you mean by "on paper not the best" we are literally not Real Madrid
    Message reported to withnail who still thinks he's shít.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fůckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Even worse will be the chorus of moaning and finger wagging from Wenger diehards..
    Fúck me, I've seen some bare-ársed front in my time, but you moaning about moaning, before any such moaning has even occurred, is about the most remarkable thing I've ever seen on the internet.*

*Other than that video of that lady cavorting with that large gentleman of colour.

Lidl by Lidl we will get better

Still a little worried by what’s still here...was expecting at least a couple of sales by now.

Have to say Wilshere has played a blinder with his free transfer. No backlash from the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    A bit of role-reversal is always good fun, I find. Although some of the anti-Wenger moaners will keep moaning as long as we are not winning the league.

But. We can surely all predict the terrace banter the moment we hit a run of poor results. Arsene to be exhumed , we never had it so good, Geoff..

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    No mention of Osumane Dembele?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    *Other than that video of that lady cavorting with that large gentleman of colour.
    I think I may have seen that one too c. The lady in question appears to be somewhat taken with the enormity of the black gentlemen's chopper while another man, presumably her husband, watches on rather meekly and appears to have what one can only describe as a micro-pénis (about which his glw seems amused to berate him).