Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To those that wanna see what we did in free festy terms after Magiie/Major threw us

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Special Brew
    A proper tramp's drink
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    A proper tramp's drink
    Gantrampi's Gurning Goonerz.

Got it ganp - and that also explains why most of the women have that unmistakable "I know my fanny absolutely stinks like a dead fish and I'm not too happy about it and I would actually really love a nice hot shower" look.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    A proper tramp's drink
    Do you know the history of Spesh?

After VE day in '45, the Norgies said they'd send us their biggest tree for Xmas.

The Danes also wanted to say thanks. But they wanted to thank Churchill (WC.). But he'd just lost the election to Clem Atlee, so they waited.

Yet in '50, Lab won again and the King of Denmark said he'd invite WC over anyway.

He said to his royal brewers, Carlsberg, WC is a pisshead but we don't make wine here, so make him a beer that is a special brew.

So they got Elephant Beer, whacked it up to 9% and added so much valerian it was the equivalent of 20 mils of valium per pint.

So with every can, I drink to the liberation of Europe.

Enjoy your Stella or whatever and feel superior to us Brew Crew crusties.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Do you know the history of Spesh?

After VE day in '45, the Norgies said they'd send us their biggest tree for Xmas.

The Danes also wanted to say thanks. But they wanted to thank Churchill (WC.). But he'd just lost the election to Clem Atlee, so they waited.

Yet in '50, Lab won again and the King of Denmark said he'd invite WC over anyway.

He said to his royal brewers, Carlsberg, WC is a pisshead but we don't make wine here, so make him a beer that is a special brew.

So they got Elephant Beer, whacked it up to 9% and added so much valerian it was the equivalent of 20 mils of valium per pint.

So with every can, I drink to the liberation of Europe.

Enjoy your Stella or whatever and feel superior to us Brew Crew crusties.
    That was very interesting, thank-you.

It's still phucking disgusting though. And is basically the drink of choice of people who don't wash.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    That was very interesting, thank-you.

It's still phucking disgusting though. And is basically the drink of choice of people who don't wash.
    It is now Cameron made no can allowed more than 4 units so it's 8%.

When it was 9% it was the nectar of the Gods.