Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I'e started watching thon Jeremy Thorpe programme.

I'e started watching thon Jeremy Thorpe programme.

There's quite a lot of kissing, isn't there?

Imagine kissing Hugh Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There's quite a lot of kissing, isn't there?

Imagine kissing Hugh Grant.
    I found it odd the way in the last two episodes they used Hertford (and specifically the Salisbury Arms) to look like Barnstaple. I know Barnstaple very well and went there a lot in the 70s and 80s. It looked (and looks) nothing like Barnstaple. This irritated me. Why not just shoot it in Barnstaple, ffs?

I appreciate this is a niche concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I found it odd the way in the last two episodes they used Hertford (and specifically the Salisbury Arms) to look like Barnstaple. I know Barnstaple very well and went there a lot in the 70s and 80s. It looked (and looks) nothing like Barnstaple. This irritated me. Why not just shoot it in Barnstaple, ffs?

I appreciate this is a niche concern.
    I started watching the TV series of Snatch, which obviously, is supposed to be set in London's East End but it was clearly filmed in Manchester. It annoyed me so much I had to stop watching it.........it was also ****e

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I started watching the TV series of Snatch, which obviously, is supposed to be set in London's East End but it was clearly filmed in Manchester. It annoyed me so much I had to stop watching it.........it was also ****e
    I'm glad someone else feels my pain, psrb. At one point, a character was shown driving off up a street in 'Barnstaple' (actually Hertford) that I know is a dead end and certainly wouldn't get him to London. Grrr!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Dirk Gently was supposed to be in Islington but was fillumed in Bristol or somesuch place that isn't London at all. Spoiled it somewhat.

I realise London isn't an easy place to film but meh. Pffft. Bof.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Dirk Gently was supposed to be in Islington but was fillumed in Bristol or somesuch place that isn't London at all. Spoiled it somewhat.

I realise London isn't an easy place to film but meh. Pffft. Bof.
    Most films supposedly set in New York are nearly all filmed in various Canadian cities