Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: In Amsterdam for work, I can't indulge.....

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Presumably that is cutting edge Dutch cuisine? No wonder Charles knows sod all about food
    I'm not sure this line of argument works out well for you, tbh.

220px-Poutine.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm not sure this line of argument works out well for you, tbh.

220px-Poutine.JPG
    You have posted a picture of a quite superb dish. I have never - and I mean never - met anyone who has not loved it.

Poutine

Presumably that is cutting edge Dutch cuisine? No wonder Charles knows sod all about food
    When you have the munchies, it tastes like heaven, wes

especially those little croquettes of indeterminate spicy stuff
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

You have posted a picture of a quite superb dish. I have never - and I mean never - met anyone who has not loved it.

Poutine
    It's disgusting and contains 'cheese curds' - a foodstuff that would make a moose vomit.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    When you have the munchies, it tastes like heaven, wes

especially those little croquettes of indeterminate spicy stuff
    And you can get fried chicken from behind a plastic window. Which seems a bit like magic.

And you can get fried chicken from behind a plastic window. Which seems a bit like magic.
    and meatball sandwiches
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    and meatball sandwiches
    Even now when I'm too old for all that silly drug stuff I find a plate of bitterballen with mustard and a beer to be a splendid light lunch.

wd dutchers

It's disgusting and contains 'cheese curds' - a foodstuff that would make a moose vomit.
    Cheese curds are dull and unpleasant when cold, when heated they have the consistency of soft mozzarella which is perfect for the dish.

I struggle to understand how anyone couldn't love it. It's pretty much the perfect comfort food.

Cheese curds are dull and unpleasant when cold, when heated they have the consistency of soft mozzarella which is perfect for the dish.

I struggle to understand how anyone couldn't love it. It's pretty much the perfect comfort food.
    It's very simple: smothering chips in gravy ruins them.

It's very simple: smothering chips in gravy ruins them.
    Nonsense - chips and gravy is quite wonderful. You hate it cause northerners love it I reckon.

northernist bigot that you are