Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: As I was being forced to endure an episode of 'The Handmaid's Tale' with my wife last

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, we know you have very precise requirements when you see a gig, p.

You like Greatest Hits albums, don't you?
    Back to Springsteen.....

If I am alone in wondering why twist and shout makes every ****ing gig and working on the highway around 90% of them, then so be it.

If I am alone in wanting to hear Backstreets, Racing in the Street, Something in the Night, anything from Nebraska apart from Johnny ****ing 99, anything from Tom joad etc etc etc, then ok, I will admit it. I am weird, I have precise requirements, I am to be laughed at and vilified.

I'll just get another beer and pretend to enjoy Darlington County for the 8th gig in a row....... yet another song about nobbing underage girls by the way....the Rix collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I fear not. Bruce Dickinson is notoriously poor at citing his sources.
    But he does teach fencing.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Back to Springsteen.....

If I am alone in wondering why twist and shout makes every ****ing gig and working on the highway around 90% of them, then so be it.

If I am alone in wanting to hear Backstreets, Racing in the Street, Something in the Night, anything from Nebraska apart from Johnny ****ing 99, anything from Tom joad etc etc etc, then ok, I will admit it. I am weird, I have precise requirements, I am to be laughed at and vilified.

I'll just get another beer and pretend to enjoy Darlington County for the 8th gig in a row....... yet another song about nobbing underage girls by the way....the Rix collection.
    Does he still have the line about owning the World Trade Centres in Darlington County? Bit bleak if so.

Also, what's wrong with Johnny 99? Apart from the idea of someone mixing Tanqueray and wine in the same glass, I mean.

Also, I don't really understand why every male in the programme is queuing up to shag the heavy-lidded, hook-nosed, dumpy broad in the lead role. She mings particularly hard even in a post-apocalyptic dystopia. This thought is probably just evidence of my toxic masculinity, though.
    This place really is going to shít.

Standards, b, standards.......pic?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I fear not. Bruce Dickinson is notoriously poor at citing his sources.
    A chap with that much money and an interest in aviation who chooses to be an airline pilot must be a sick fúck and no mistake.

Does he still have the line about owning the World Trade Centres in Darlington County? Bit bleak if so.

Also, what's wrong with Johnny 99? Apart from the idea of someone mixing Tanqueray and wine in the same glass, I mean.
    It is basically the worst song on the album but lends itself best to the live format. Hence it is the only one from the album that he ever plays. I get why, but it ****ing sucks. What I wouldnt give to hear Used Cars, Mansion on the Hill, My Father's House..... not a chance.

Very occasionally Atlantic City makes it on to the set, to be fair.

Given that he single-handedly healed America's wounds post 911 with his second* best album, I'd say he can sing what he likes about the World Trade Centre.

*Probably 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    This place really is going to shít.

Standards, b, standards.......pic?
    Careful. He sent me a pic of his creamy white emulsion once.

A chap with that much money and an interest in aviation who chooses to be an airline pilot must be a sick fúck and no mistake.
    He likes to wear the little blazer and everything.

Not as bad as Travolta. He likes the hat, too.

Given that he single-handedly healed America's wounds post 911 with his second* best album, I'd say he can sing what he likes about the World Trade Centre.

*Probably 3rd.
    Your view of The Rising is horrifically warped. Better than Darkness, or Born to Run, or Nebraska? It isnt even a patch on Born in the USA.....

YOU are the weird one here, not me!