Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

We've signed Liechenstein!!

A whole country, wd us.

and Adidas.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    A whole country, wd us.

and Adidas.
    My word. A fullback almost as old as me and a Moroccan/Belgian mop.

Exciting times indeed. No wonder they're pleased Arsene's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    My word. A fullback almost as old as me and a Moroccan/Belgian mop.

Exciting times indeed. No wonder they're pleased Arsene's gone.
    He was very good against Spain t'other night but I'm hopeful these are squad players, with our entire warchest being saved to dump on a 'special' player.

He was very good against Spain t'other night but I'm hopeful these are squad players, with our entire warchest being saved to dump on a 'special' player.
    Why not? After all, we've been and dumped on our greatest ever manager, let's do a bit more dumping, and while we're at it, let's buy a load of lumbering, clodhopping oafs who wouldn't have been allowed within 5 miles of Colney if Arsene were still on his throne.

Yes, I'm bitter. What of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Why not? After all, we've been and dumped on our greatest ever manager, let's do a bit more dumping, and while we're at it, let's buy a load of lumbering, clodhopping oafs who wouldn't have been allowed within 5 miles of Colney if Arsene were still on his throne.

Yes, I'm bitter. What of it?
    'Oaves' imo. The plural of 'oaf' is 'oaves'. FACT.

I do like the way this Turkish chap is putting down his marker and showing he's his own man by...errr...signing really old, **** players.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    'Oaves' imo. The plural of 'oaf' is 'oaves'. FACT.

I do like the way this Turkish chap is putting down his marker and showing he's his own man by...errr...signing really old, **** players.
    I understand that either ir acceptable but, most importantly, I don't give a fúck.

I don't understand why you're talking about a random Turk of whom I know nothing.

I am in a bad mood.

I need a drink.

I think we've signed the special player already in Aubameyang imo. Won't be another one of "that" quality in

A whole country, wd us.

and Adidas.
    He joined Juve after they had failed to qualify for the Champions League two years in a row, then won seven successive titles. Unai knows

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He joined Juve after they had failed to qualify for the Champions League two years in a row, then won seven successive titles. Unai knows

Ok... I'm confident that, this is just a coincidence and lightening won't strike twice.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman