Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We've signed Liechenstein!!

We've signed Liechenstein!!

A whole country, wd us.

and Adidas.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    A whole country, wd us.

and Adidas.
    My word. A fullback almost as old as me and a Moroccan/Belgian mop.

Exciting times indeed. No wonder they're pleased Arsene's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    My word. A fullback almost as old as me and a Moroccan/Belgian mop.

Exciting times indeed. No wonder they're pleased Arsene's gone.
    He was very good against Spain t'other night but I'm hopeful these are squad players, with our entire warchest being saved to dump on a 'special' player.

He was very good against Spain t'other night but I'm hopeful these are squad players, with our entire warchest being saved to dump on a 'special' player.
    Why not? After all, we've been and dumped on our greatest ever manager, let's do a bit more dumping, and while we're at it, let's buy a load of lumbering, clodhopping oafs who wouldn't have been allowed within 5 miles of Colney if Arsene were still on his throne.

Yes, I'm bitter. What of it?

Why not? After all, we've been and dumped on our greatest ever manager, let's do a bit more dumping, and while we're at it, let's buy a load of lumbering, clodhopping oafs who wouldn't have been allowed within 5 miles of Colney if Arsene were still on his throne.

Yes, I'm bitter. What of it?
    'Oaves' imo. The plural of 'oaf' is 'oaves'. FACT.

I do like the way this Turkish chap is putting down his marker and showing he's his own man by...errr...signing really old, **** players.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    'Oaves' imo. The plural of 'oaf' is 'oaves'. FACT.

I do like the way this Turkish chap is putting down his marker and showing he's his own man by...errr...signing really old, **** players.
    I understand that either ir acceptable but, most importantly, I don't give a fúck.

I don't understand why you're talking about a random Turk of whom I know nothing.

I am in a bad mood.

I need a drink.

I think we've signed the special player already in Aubameyang imo. Won't be another one of "that" quality in

A whole country, wd us.

and Adidas.
    He joined Juve after they had failed to qualify for the Champions League two years in a row, then won seven successive titles. Unai knows

I understand that either ir acceptable but, most importantly, I don't give a fúck.

I don't understand why you're talking about a random Turk of whom I know nothing.

I am in a bad mood.

I need a drink.
    I was only joking about the 'oaves' thing. It's always been a family joke that the plural of oaf should be oaves on the grounds that the plural of loaf is loaves.

Why are you so cross-grained? Are you costive? Would a black draught answer?

Listening to 'The Thirteen Gun Salute' the other day, I was struck by the fact that one of the Marine captains at dinner (all of whom are basically the same in all the books - have you noticed?) told a story about a seaman he thought was being impertinent because when asked where he was from, he kept saying 'Ware'. There's a thing, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I was only joking about the 'oaves' thing. It's always been a family joke that the plural of oaf should be oaves on the grounds that the plural of loaf is loaves.

Why are you so cross-grained? Are you costive? Would a black draught answer?

Listening to 'The Thirteen Gun Salute' the other day, I was struck by the fact that one of the Marine captains at dinner (all of whom are basically the same in all the books - have you noticed?) told a story about a seaman he thought was being impertinent because when asked where he was from, he kept saying 'Ware'. There's a thing, eh?
    I have of late, but wherefore I know not, lost all my mirth. And indeed it goes so heavily with my disposition that this goodly frame, the earth, seems to me a sterile promontory. This most excellent canopy, the air, look you, this brave o'erhanging firmament, this majestical roof fretted with golden fire, why, it appeareth nothing to me but a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours.