Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SSN: 'Marouane Fellaini in advanced talks with another premier league club'

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Section 63 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act killed her and sent her to hell, for me b.

I know the very beige John Major was in power when it came into force but it had her dabs all over it.

(b)“music” includes sounds wholly or predominantly characterised by the emission of a succession of repetitive beats.

Fúck 'em and their law.
    Oh, come on! It was the legislative equivalent of your nan saying: 'It's all bang, bang, bang and you can't hear the words'. Hardly damnation-worthy.

Anyway, raves were much more fun when they were illegal - as was homosexuality, I'm told.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, come on! It was the legislative equivalent of your nan saying: 'It's all bang, bang, bang and you can't hear the words'. Hardly damnation-worthy.

Anyway, raves were much more fun when they were illegal - as was homosexuality, I'm told.
    Hence the term raving homo, presumably

I believe sections 61 and 62 were all about trespass.

All brought in to absolutely to stop to the illegal raves = damnation imo.

I have no interest in the other point you raised.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Section 63 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act killed her and sent her to hell, for me b.

I know the very beige John Major was in power when it came into force but it had her dabs all over it.

(b)“music” includes sounds wholly or predominantly characterised by the emission of a succession of repetitive beats.

Fúck 'em and their law.
    Did mean we got in our trucks, took our sound systems to Europe and created a pan-European counter-culture of free, illegal, tekno festivals called Teknivals, though.

The CJA meant we swapped Blighty for the whole of the continent. Still hate the dead bitch, mind, and hated the bill at the time but with hindsight the CJA was the best thing that happened to me. In Paris atm staying at one of the Nomads - first free French sound system, inspired by Spiral Tribe when they arrived in '92.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Did mean we got in our trucks, took our sound systems to Europe and created a pan-European counter-culture of free, illegal, tekno festivals called Teknivals, though.

The CJA meant we swapped Blighty for the whole of the continent. Still hate the dead bitch, mind, and hated the bill at the time but with hindsight the CJA was the best thing that happened to me. In Paris atm staying at one of the Nomads - first free French sound system, inspired by Spiral Tribe when they arrived in '92.
    'still hate the dead bitch'. You are an educated chap, g. Do you not look artound you and wonder at the universality of this type of language amongst the Left? Do you even question whyy your contempories are filled with such bile? Why those of a different political opinion to you must be labelled evil or somehow morally inferior?

It does your generation no credit, I'm afraid.

Better to save your spleen for the truly evil: for Stalin, Mao, Castro, for Pol Pot or any other dictators who have merrily slaughtered and tortured in the name of Marxism.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    'still hate the dead bitch'. You are an educated chap, g. Do you not look artound you and wonder at the universality of this type of language amongst the Left? Do you even question whyy your contempories are filled with such bile? Why those of a different political opinion to you must be labelled evil or somehow morally inferior?

It does your generation no credit, I'm afraid.

Better to save your spleen for the truly evil: for Stalin, Mao, Castro, for Pol Pot or any other dictators who have merrily slaughtered and tortured in the name of Marxism.
    C, she criminalised our life style and drove us into the sea.

I accept you'd describe our squatting land/empty warehouses/derelict council houses as crime.

I accept that you may not agree that we played a small part in keeping this country the globe's cultural capital.

But we were no threat. There were only 100 vehicles/families in the Peace Convoy she destroyed at the Battle of the Beanfield in 1985.

The Earl of Cardigan was called a class traitor for defending us - we were squatting his land. The ITN journo was in tears saying he'd seen police - all with their numbers taken off - beating up women and children.

Rosie was in a pic in the Times, carrying her new born baby Kaya, running as a truncheon wielding policeman tries to batter their brains out. Both are old mates of mine.

100 fücking hippies. We weren't ISIS or the IRA - our biggest crime would be possession of an eighth and perhaps some shrooms in autumn.

And she called us the enemy within, and used the police as an unidentifiable paramilitary gestapo to destroy us.

Great. She cut your taxes and you'll have a nicer pension pot than you would have done otherwise.

(And FTR, I hold no candle for '70s unions.)

But she called a 100 hippy families the enemy and tried to exterminate us.

I don't expect you to excuse my intemperate language but do you least understand now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LHizyCtakw

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    C, she criminalised our life style and drove us into the sea.

I accept you'd describe our squatting land/empty warehouses/derelict council houses as crime.

I accept that you may not agree that we played a small part in keeping this country the globe's cultural capital.

But we were no threat. There were only 100 vehicles/families in the Peace Convoy she destroyed at the Battle of the Beanfield in 1985.

The Earl of Cardigan was called a class traitor for defending us - we were squatting his land. The ITN journo was in tears saying he'd seen police - all with their numbers taken off - beating up women and children.

Rosie was in a pic in the Times, carrying her new born baby Kaya, running as a truncheon wielding policeman tries to batter their brains out. Both are old mates of mine.

100 fücking hippies. We weren't ISIS or the IRA - our biggest crime would be possession of an eighth and perhaps some shrooms in autumn.

And she called us the enemy within, and used the police as an unidentifiable paramilitary gestapo to destroy us.

Great. She cut your taxes and you'll have a nicer pension pot than you would have done otherwise.

(And FTR, I hold no candle for '70s unions.)

But she called a 100 hippy families the enemy and tried to exterminate us.

I don't expect you to excuse my intemperate language but do you least understand now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LHizyCtakw
    Is this the image to which you refer?

1881.jpg

Only I'm struggling to spot the brain-hungry copper, tbh.

It's the wanton disregard for the broad beans that bothers me, tbh. I'd be furious if people trampled over my broad beans like that.
    Attached Images Attached Images

1881.jpg

It's the wanton disregard for the broad beans that bothers me, tbh. I'd be furious if people trampled over my broad beans like that.
    Orgreave, Hillsborough.......

But its only miners and scousers so it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Orgreave, Hillsborough.......

But its only miners and scousers so it doesn't matter.
    To be honest, if you seek to live outside the law and ignore its strictures, then an example must be made to show that that is not acceptable.

Many of the problems we have in this country are because the police have ceased doing their jobs and making such examples.

1881.jpg

No, it's not. That is Rosie and Kaya but the photo with the truncheon is on the front of a book by an arty type we met in Brockley when Kaya (1 at the time, then about 20) came to visit c.2005.

If you wanna see baton wielding thugs, look at the itn vid I posted c. 2 mins in.

3 mins in, the ITN journo describes them doing it.

Or perhaps I'm making all this up cos I'm a Corbynista who wants to dishonour the memory of St Margaret.

Fück your broad beans joke, B. The land-owner, the Earl of Cardingan, was happy for us to be there and blamed the pigs for all that came to pass. The Torygraph called him a class traitor and said he must be mad cos of the Charge of the Light Brigade meant it was in his genes.

You and I don't agree politically, mate, but I can mostly respect your perspective even if I disagree with it.

So justify this.

Justify your taxes being paid so hundreds of coppers could take off their numbers and destroy the homes of the hippies while beating up women and babies.

All so there were 100 less hippies banging their bongos and smoking their spliffs.

Come on, mate. In all seriousness, do you agree with Maggie doing that? Does it make you proud to be British?