Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SSN: 'Marouane Fellaini in advanced talks with another premier league club'

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Thanks RCEG
    Knew what he was about did old RCEG. He was a veritable Cassandra.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I seem to remember being lambasted when I suggested that being bought by some ghastly yank had destroyed the Arsenal. I only half-believed it myself, of course, but it turns out I was right.

wd me.
    Arsenal means run by a Hill-wood, owned by friendly and wealthy jewish london types who actually give a **** about the club and are not just looking for a fast buck.

So yes, that Arsenal died. Then. Again, everything dies. Decency changes its meaning with each generation and 'special' now means differently abled.

We are not decent or special anymore but being either doesnt count for a lot these days.

I blame punk rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Arsenal means run by a Hill-wood, owned by friendly and wealthy jewish london types who actually give a **** about the club and are not just looking for a fast buck.

So yes, that Arsenal died. Then. Again, everything dies. Decency changes its meaning with each generation and 'special' now means differently abled.

We are not decent or special anymore but being either doesnt count for a lot these days.

I blame punk rock.
    To be honest, p, it's all the fault of lefties, isn't it?

We'll have gender-neutral toilets next.

To be honest, p, it's all the fault of lefties, isn't it?

We'll have gender-neutral toilets next.
    Thatcher is to blame for a lot of this. We both know it, you just dont want to say it.

Thatcher is to blame for a lot of this. We both know it, you just dont want to say it.
    didn't we do this one last week?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    didn't we do this one last week?
    And we shall do it every week until the world listens.

Evil old bitch!

And we shall do it every week until the world listens.

Evil old bitch!
    She's dead, p.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    She's dead, p.
    Not in our hearts, iufg. She's wiv der angles.

Her legacy remains and must be addressed.

Again and again and again until history reaches an accurate record of her. (Ie one that I agree with).

Section 63 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act killed her and sent her to hell, for me b.

I know the very beige John Major was in power when it came into force but it had her dabs all over it.

(b)“music” includes sounds wholly or predominantly characterised by the emission of a succession of repetitive beats.

Fúck 'em and their law.