Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The humidity today in Hong Kong is not 150%

The humidity today in Hong Kong is not 150%

but it f*cking well feels like it.

Add to that the unique combination of jet lag and a hangover of epic proportions via LKF and Wan Chai, and WES is not a happy bunny.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    but it f*cking well feels like it.

Add to that the unique combination of jet lag and a hangover of epic proportions via LKF and Wan Chai, and WES is not a happy bunny.
    I suggest you improve your humour by having one or two of your barefoot servants whipped, or is that when you go to Kuwait?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I suggest you improve your humour by having one or two of your barefoot servants whipped, or is that when you go to Kuwait?
    Dubai, Herbie, Dubai.

And I don't employ them so I can't whip them (not without paying them directly, anyway).

The bloke who owns the hotel might have them whipped. Back in 5.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Dubai, Herbie, Dubai.

And I don't employ them so I can't whip them (not without paying them directly, anyway).

The bloke who owns the hotel might have them whipped. Back in 5.
    Excellent, so you are allowed to eat chinese food. You lucky sod. Any other food would be an inauthentic travesty, naturally

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Excellent, so you are allowed to eat chinese food. You lucky sod. Any other food would be an inauthentic travesty, naturally
    Do you know I had the temerity to eat Korean food last night and I had a banh mi the day before.

Not sure what I was thinking of.