Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: :hehe: In mitigation

:hehe: In mitigation

I'm still failing to grasp how spatial awareness came into play, the moment the jackass opted to underarm the ball onto Benzema's leg ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44363648

Dr Ross Zafonte...he’s probably still concussed and went to Dr Ross Geller instead #UNAGI

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I'm still failing to grasp how spatial awareness came into play, the moment the jackass opted to underarm the ball onto Benzema's leg ?

Was he examined by Dr Martens?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Was he examined by Dr Martens?
    so, the caring medical staff at Liverpool let him fly to the USA days after the match to have him assessed?

sounds like absolute bóllcks imo

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post

Scousers getting uppity after I asked a question on Twitter regarding if their owner was a trustee of the hospital where he was diagnosed, apparently it's libel

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Scousers getting uppity after I asked a question on Twitter regarding if their owner was a trustee of the hospital where he was diagnosed, apparently it's libel
    I liked one who said it's not as if Liverpool released the news. Because hospital's can do that without consent from the patient/person paying the bills. They have no idea that just shutting the **** up and taking it on the chin (if you pardon the expression) is sometimes the right thing to do. Presumably they think it will help people forgive Karius but if you are concussed your medical team should get you off the pitch

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I liked one who said it's not as if Liverpool released the news. Because hospital's can do that without consent from the patient/person paying the bills. They have no idea that just shutting the **** up and taking it on the chin (if you pardon the expression) is sometimes the right thing to do. Presumably they think it will help people forgive Karius but if you are concussed your medical team should get you off the pitch
    I'm not a Doctor but I'm pretty sure that a week after the event you can't narrow down the exact moment he was 'concussed'.

I hope Karius gets it over it all and has a decent career but as usual Liverpool looking for someone else to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I did think it seemed like they were throwing their medical team under the bus in order to take some heat of their goalkeeper. All in all, it's pretty cack-handed.