that she's whacked on coke.

Ain't the internet a wonderful thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    that she's whacked on coke.

Ain't the internet a wonderful thing?
    Is this on The Guardian?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is this on The Guardian?
    No, The Times. I'm clearly teasing but I'm pretty sure I'm about to be banned. Can they ban me and carry on taking my subscription?

Sir C 44 minutes ago

I would respectfully suggest that if your coke is 'taking the edge off', you might want to have a word with your dealer.

2RecommendReply
    Libby Purves 18 minutes ago

@Sir C It's not my coke!!!

Flag
    RecommendReply
    Sir C 8 minutes ago

@Libby Purves @Sir C Well it's awfully generous of your friend to share, of course, but they really are being short changed as far as quality is concerned. Much as one admires the entrepeneurial spirit of the supplier, it is important to insist that astandards are maintained, I feel. Anyway, none of this changes the point you have made, which is a good one, and remarkably well argued given your alleged condition when you wrote it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No, The Times. I'm clearly teasing but I'm pretty sure I'm about to be banned. Can they ban me and carry on taking my subscription?

Sir C 44 minutes ago

I would respectfully suggest that if your coke is 'taking the edge off', you might want to have a word with your dealer.

2RecommendReply
    Libby Purves 18 minutes ago

@Sir C It's not my coke!!!

Flag
    RecommendReply
    Sir C 8 minutes ago

@Libby Purves @Sir C Well it's awfully generous of your friend to share, of course, but they really are being short changed as far as quality is concerned. Much as one admires the entrepeneurial spirit of the supplier, it is important to insist that astandards are maintained, I feel. Anyway, none of this changes the point you have made, which is a good one, and remarkably well argued given your alleged condition when you wrote it.
    I think it is fair comment given the piece - I am sure the mods will appreciate the intention