Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am incredibly hungover and it hurts quite a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    What's the secret to stop yourself from stinking of booze in the morning? I've tried mints and black coffee yet neither seem to produce the desired effect.
    Denial is my approach. Scrub your mouth out with every dental hygiene product in the house and then just ignore the fact that you are sweating pure alcohol.

I think you can sweat it out first with exercise but....who the **** does that with a hangover? I would keel over and die.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    They were lovely people but why do gay men always seem to have so much money? I dont drink champagne that quickly in a departure lounge.......the glw loves champagne so she was happy enough, and I didnt have to pay for it.

I refused the third bottle and stuck with the Guinness. Mind you, that slides down so easily you dont realise how many you have gone through.......

I went to subway for lunch and had the one with all the salamis and things in it. Made me feel worse......
    Gays, jews and gypsies, they've got all the money peter, it's because of their conspirass. Fear not Our Jeremy has a final solution for this problem.

Is your girlfriend aware that champagne is most certainly NOT vegan?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I'm just guessing here, but maybe they don't have kids leeching them for every last fúcking penny of their disposable incomes
    Nor do I but I am still skint

Denial is my approach. Scrub your mouth out with every dental hygiene product in the house and then just ignore the fact that you are sweating pure alcohol.

I think you can sweat it out first with exercise but....who the **** does that with a hangover? I would keel over and die.....
    I feel like the breath comes from deep within me and that the extent to which I cleanse my mouth is largely irrelevant.

I find myself talking to people a few degrees off straight on in an attempt to divert the offending breath away from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Gays, jews and gypsies, they've got all the money peter, it's because of their conspirass. Fear not Our Jeremy has a final solution for this problem.

Is your girlfriend aware that champagne is most certainly NOT vegan?
    I believe she does knows this, yes

I didnt mention it last night because, prior to the arrival of these chaps, she had bought herself an 8% lager........ I didnt want to see the aftermath of her having more than one of those

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I feel like the breath comes from deep within me and that the extent to which I cleanse my mouth is largely irrelevant.

I find myself talking to people a few degrees off straight on in an attempt to divert the offending breath away from them.
    Yes, it is in the sinuses, its everywhere. The foul stench of stale Guinness is my cologne for today.......

Maybe vodka helps with this? Whisky certainly doesnt.

I can handle it on the night, just about. I cant handle the aftermath.

To be honest, I am starting to struggle on the night a little bit. I certainly cant drink the way I used to....

I dont know how LA does it....
    Don't stop - or spend a day in bed

Tony Adams. With bin bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Tony Adams. With bin bags.
    No wonder he is barmy.

Its hard enough to walk downstairs for a fag....

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Don't stop - or spend a day in bed
    Urrggh...... the very thought of a pint right now.....

A day in bed sounds like a much better option