Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am incredibly hungover and it hurts quite a bit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I am incredibly hungover and it hurts quite a bit

I don't like drinking anymore. I'm too old...

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I don't like drinking anymore. I'm too old...
    you lightweight...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    you lightweight...
    I can handle it on the night, just about. I cant handle the aftermath.

To be honest, I am starting to struggle on the night a little bit. I certainly cant drink the way I used to....

I dont know how LA does it....

To be honest, I am starting to struggle on the night a little bit. I certainly cant drink the way I used to....

What's the secret to stop yourself from stinking of booze in the morning? I've tried mints and black coffee yet neither seem to produce the desired effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    What's the secret to stop yourself from stinking of booze in the morning? I've tried mints and black coffee yet neither seem to produce the desired effect.
    eat a garlic chilli chicken with garlic rice and garlic naan. I'd imagine.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Denial is my approach. Scrub your mouth out with every dental hygiene product in the house and then just ignore the fact that you are sweating pure alcohol.

I think you can sweat it out first with exercise but....who the **** does that with a hangover? I would keel over and die.....

Denial is my approach. Scrub your mouth out with every dental hygiene product in the house and then just ignore the fact that you are sweating pure alcohol.

I think you can sweat it out first with exercise but....who the **** does that with a hangover? I would keel over and die.....
    I feel like the breath comes from deep within me and that the extent to which I cleanse my mouth is largely irrelevant.

I find myself talking to people a few degrees off straight on in an attempt to divert the offending breath away from them.

Tony Adams. With bin bags.

Don't stop - or spend a day in bed

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Don't stop - or spend a day in bed
    Urrggh...... the very thought of a pint right now.....

A day in bed sounds like a much better option