Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am incredibly hungover and it hurts quite a bit

I am incredibly hungover and it hurts quite a bit

I don't like drinking anymore. I'm too old...

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    you lightweight...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Now then, let us examine this 'hangover'?

Do you have all of the following symptoms?

1. Heartburn.
    2. Waves of nausea.
    3. Cold sweats.
    4. Hot sweats.
    5. A bástard behind the eyes.
    6. Trembling hands.
    7. The Fear.

If the answer to any of these is 'no', you only have a mild indisposition, and need to man up.

If the answer to all of these is, 'yes', you need bacon. Not vegetarian bacon, not vegan bacon, noy halal bacon, not kosher bacon, just bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Now then, let us examine this 'hangover'?

Do you have all of the following symptoms?

1. Heartburn.
    2. Waves of nausea.
    3. Cold sweats.
    4. Hot sweats.
    5. A bástard behind the eyes.
    6. Trembling hands.
    7. The Fear.

If the answer to any of these is 'no', you only have a mild indisposition, and need to man up.

If the answer to all of these is, 'yes', you need bacon. Not vegetarian bacon, not vegan bacon, noy halal bacon, not kosher bacon, just bacon.
    I have all those symptoms although 5 and 6 are by now pretty mild. Does the fear cover an impending sense of doom or hopelessness? If not, I have discovered the eighth symptom.....

I was drinking with some gay chaps who insisted on ordering bottles of champagne every 10 minutes. I just like a quiet pint of guinness and a leisurely smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    you lightweight...
    I can handle it on the night, just about. I cant handle the aftermath.

To be honest, I am starting to struggle on the night a little bit. I certainly cant drink the way I used to....

I dont know how LA does it....

I can handle it on the night, just about. I cant handle the aftermath.

To be honest, I am starting to struggle on the night a little bit. I certainly cant drink the way I used to....

I dont know how LA does it....
    What's the secret to stop yourself from stinking of booze in the morning? I've tried mints and black coffee yet neither seem to produce the desired effect.

I have all those symptoms although 5 and 6 are by now pretty mild. Does the fear cover an impending sense of doom or hopelessness? If not, I have discovered the eighth symptom.....

I was drinking with some gay chaps who insisted on ordering bottles of champagne every 10 minutes. I just like a quiet pint of guinness and a leisurely smoke.
    Oh yes, The Fear encompasses the paranoia at what you have done as well as the sense of impending doom.

Never drink poo with the gays, p. They are experts in this matter and will fúck you over every time. But you know that now.

And now, bacon. Go get it, champ!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    What's the secret to stop yourself from stinking of booze in the morning? I've tried mints and black coffee yet neither seem to produce the desired effect.
    eat a garlic chilli chicken with garlic rice and garlic naan. I'd imagine.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh yes, The Fear encompasses the paranoia at what you have done as well as the sense of impending doom.

Never drink poo with the gays, p. They are experts in this matter and will fúck you over every time. But you know that now.

And now, bacon. Go get it, champ!
    They were lovely people but why do gay men always seem to have so much money? I dont drink champagne that quickly in a departure lounge.......the glw loves champagne so she was happy enough, and I didnt have to pay for it.

I refused the third bottle and stuck with the Guinness. Mind you, that slides down so easily you dont realise how many you have gone through.......

I went to subway for lunch and had the one with all the salamis and things in it. Made me feel worse......

They were lovely people but why do gay men always seem to have so much money?
    I'm just guessing here, but maybe they don't have kids leeching them for every last fúcking penny of their disposable incomes