Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Chelsea FC announces today that it has put its new stadium project on hold."

"Chelsea FC announces today that it has put its new stadium project on hold."

#FollowTheWhiteRabbit #TheStorm #RussiaScam
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

#flatearth
    #reptilians
    #illumanati
    #amurybishchoff
    #skynet

The end is neigh....I’m going to do a deal with the crab people so I get preferential treatment when they take over imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    #flatearth
    #reptilians
    #illumanati
    #amurybishchoff
    #skynet

The end is neigh....I’m going to do a deal with the crab people so I get preferential treatment when they take over imo
    I just wish I'd bought shares in Olivier Giroud
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    #FollowTheWhiteRabbit #TheStorm #RussiaScam
    I read that the Russki was off to Israel, in order to gain entrance through the backdoor, so to speak. Israelis don't require a visa to get over here; although, you'd have to ask why he'd want to continue to invest in a business within a country that would happily freeze his assets, given half a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I read that the Russki was off to Israel, in order to gain entrance through the backdoor, so to speak. Israelis don't require a visa to get over here; although, you'd have to ask why he'd want to continue to invest in a business within a country that would happily freeze his assets, given half a chance.
    It's not us that's wanting to freeze assets, it's the Americans. Israel, of course, is completely on board the Trump Train so moving there makes sense.

Let's just hope that holding company calls the £1 billion loan against the club. The fire sale would be most amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Let's just hope that holding company calls the £1 billion loan against the club. The fire sale would be most amusing.
    Whilst it would be hilarious to see, it wouldn't be in Fordstam's interest to call in the debt would it? I mean surely Chelsea Ltd would go bust wouldn't they?

Though, I'm no financial guru , I have to admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp0Ar9 View Post
    Whilst it would be hilarious to see, it wouldn't be in Fordstam's interest to call in the debt would it? I mean surely Chelsea Ltd would go bust wouldn't they?

Though, I'm no financial guru , I have to admit.
    Yes, I can't see it happening, only if Roman last his rag and became spiteful. Mind you, if he sold the club he would have to write the debt off and hope that the sale price came close to reimbursing him. I read £1bil, no idea what they are actually worth.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Yes, I can't see it happening, only if Roman last his rag and became spiteful. Mind you, if he sold the club he would have to write the debt off and hope that the sale price came close to reimbursing him. I read £1bil, no idea what they are actually worth.
    Either way, it's a sort of declaration on his part. No more big spending until the waters clear. I'd be surprised if the club spent big during the transfer period with this type of thing rumbling on in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Either way, it's a sort of declaration on his part. No more big spending until the waters clear. I'd be surprised if the club spent big during the transfer period with this type of thing rumbling on in the background.
    Absolutely, in fact I'd be surprised if they had a net spend at all this window. Should be fun watching them die slowly but surely.

Much better than Uncle Roman pulling the plug and watching the whole thing blow up quickly. Maybe.