Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gabriele Marcoti.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Played football? Isn't he a fat lumbering lump? He sounds like a fat lumbering lump.
    Marcoti or Anaconda?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Marcoti or Anaconda?
    he is a big fella - you need a taxi to go round him

You're syaing he's an effete foreign ponce and quite probably an active heemasex?

Fair enough.
    Well he does speak with a rather girlish lisp c so I imagine he is no stranger to the taste of the cock but that is no reason for you to denigrate him. You're not one of those ghastly old homophobe gammons are you?

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Ah Herbs you handsome, well educated agua meister

The water in my kitchen sink is painfully slow to drain away, I've cleaned the U bend so the blockage is actually in the pipe behind the wall after a couple of right angles meaning I cant reach it with anything. Haven't got a plunger so basically what **** would you recommend I pour down there?

I've tried salt and boiling water which helped a teeny weeny bit...
    Hmm .. not sure how 'handy' you are but I suspect you're a bit of a soft handed tosser like c, so my advice is get a plumber in. If he's like me then as soon as your wife observes that, not only is he a real man, but can also wipe the floor with you intellectually, she will become aroused and will be sneaking off behind your back and shagging him.

Is that the original Kwame Ampadou's Curly Bifta?
    Yep. Just lurk now but could not resist posting that smiley.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I’ve played football against him on a couple of occasions - he wore an American Football top

Probably not something you wasn't to admit to......
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman