Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gabriele Marcoti.

Gabriele Marcoti.

He's an odd chap, isn't he? Not as odd as Scowcroft. Between them, they make thast podcast a peculiarly stressful listen. One is constantly on edge lest they commence fighting with each other. Bizarre, yet intriguing.

Some twenty years ago I remember Marcoti saying that the English habit of allowing a

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's an odd chap, isn't he? Not as odd as Scowcroft. Between them, they make thast podcast a peculiarly stressful listen. One is constantly on edge lest they commence fighting with each other. Bizarre, yet intriguing.
    ten minute grace period after kick-off when thugs could dish out their career threatening tackles with impunity may have received grim nods of approval from the likes of Sir Alex, but effectively meant we were playing a different game to the rest of the world, especially Europe. He was appalled at some of the brutality that was permitted in our game.

It was the brutality that eventually led to Eduardo's ankle then Ramsey having his leg broken and that cap wearing yokel sounding utter utter ****-warbler Pulis complaining that the tackle should not have even seen yellow let alone red.

I often noted Marcoti would call match outcomes quite accurately too as it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    ten minute grace period after kick-off when thugs could dish out their career threatening tackles with impunity may have received grim nods of approval from the likes of Sir Alex, but effectively meant we were playing a different game to the rest of the world, especially Europe. He was appalled at some of the brutality that was permitted in our game.

It was the brutality that eventually led to Eduardo's ankle then Ramsey having his leg broken and that cap wearing yokel sounding utter utter ****-warbler Pulis complaining that the tackle should not have even seen yellow let alone red.

I often noted Marcoti would call match outcomes quite accurately too as it happens.
    You're syaing he's an effete foreign ponce and quite probably an active heemasex?

Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

Ah Herbs you handsome, well educated agua meister

The water in my kitchen sink is painfully slow to drain away, I've cleaned the U bend so the blockage is actually in the pipe behind the wall after a couple of right angles meaning I cant reach it with anything. Haven't got a plunger so basically what **** would you recommend I pour down there?

I've tried salt and boiling water which helped a teeny weeny bit...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Have you tried this?

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post

The water in my kitchen sink is painfully slow to drain away, I've cleaned the U bend so the blockage is actually in the pipe behind the wall after a couple of right angles meaning I cant reach it with anything. Haven't got a plunger so basically what **** would you recommend I pour down there?

Quote Originally Posted by Kwame View Post
    I was expecting that famous bloke/car exhaust pipe pic tbh
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I’ve played football against him on a couple of occasions - he wore an American Football top

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I’ve played football against him on a couple of occasions - he wore an American Football top
    Played football? Isn't he a fat lumbering lump? He sounds like a fat lumbering lump.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post

You want to try one of those high pressure plungers bb. The type that lets you draw up the water and then blast back down the pipe. They'll unblock most things on a domestic sink. If that doesn't do it, then it's off to Wickes for one of those flexible coil unblockers.

https://www.wickes.co.uk/Wickes-Flex...4-65m/p/500594

Quote Originally Posted by Kwame View Post
    Is that the original Kwame Ampadou's Curly Bifta?