Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What dark, dark arts they now practise in the Kremlin. They murder journalists then

What dark, dark arts they now practise in the Kremlin. They murder journalists then

bring the ****s back to life!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    bring the ****s back to life!
    Part of their new Ultimate Warrior program there, pal. Unkillable on the battlefield. You have to behead them.

There was a film some thirty years ago about this? Bringing dead soldiers back to

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Part of their new Ultimate Warrior program there, pal. Unkillable on the battlefield. You have to behead them.
    life. What was it called?

Universal Soldier...the original Pre Coke Van Damme vs Lord Dolph of Lundgren

If ever I suggest that Russia's opponents use fake news to slur the Kremlin I get pilloried and abused for it. Yet here we have a clear case of just that from the odious regime in Kiev.

It would be nice to think that this blatant and clumsy forgery will encourage people to exercise some critical thinking when the next wave of Russophobic propaganda arrives, and it is never more than a few days or weeks away, but I am not optimistic of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    life. What was it called?
    Jason and the Argonauts. 1963. Triffic fillum.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    If ever I suggest that Russia's opponents use fake news to slur the Kremlin I get pilloried and abused for it. Yet here we have a clear case of just that from the odious regime in Kiev.

It would be nice to think that this blatant and clumsy forgery will encourage people to exercise some critical thinking when the next wave of Russophobic propaganda arrives, and it is never more than a few days or weeks away, but I am not optimistic of this.
    Equally it would be nice if people who refuse to admit that Russia is a gangster state run by gangsters would not use this incident to discredit all reports of the atrocities/criminal activity committed by Putin and his gang.

I look forward to this incident being leveraged by Vlad when the MH17 investigation is completed by JIT and provides a mountain of evidence that the Russians were guilty of murdering 283 people and refusing to admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Equally it would be nice if people who refuse to admit that Russia is a gangster state run by gangsters would not use this incident to discredit all reports of the atrocities/criminal activity committed by Putin and his gang.

I look forward to this incident being leveraged by Vlad when the MH17 investigation is completed by JIT and provides a mountain of evidence that the Russians were guilty of murdering 283 people and refusing to admit it.
    The 'mountain' of evidence being provided by ... wait for it ... the Ukrainian secret service? And the freelance NATO shill Bellingcat?

What possible motive would the Russian government have for shooting down that aircraft? It may have been a mistake by anti-Kiev forces but Cui Bono? Not the Kremlin.

It was hardly fake news in the now sadly conventional sense. Perpetrators of fake news don’t come out the next day and say “tada- only kidding” - that really defeats the point. It was a sting to catch a would-be assassin and as such seems to have worked. Whether it was Russia-backed or not doesn’t alter the fact that Putin leads a vicious murderous regime

The 'mountain' of evidence being provided by ... wait for it ... the Ukrainian secret service? And the freelance NATO shill Bellingcat?

What possible motive would the Russian government have for shooting down that aircraft? It may have been a mistake by anti-Kiev forces but Cui Bono? Not the Kremlin.
    Nice to see you haven't lost your objectivity on all things Russian, Ash.

No, that would be the mountain of evidence from the international investigation team, from the Guardian that noted right wing paper:

The joint investigation team (JIT) looking into the incident is made up of Dutch prosecutors and police and others from Australia, Malaysia and Ukraine. They showed photos and video of the convoy that carried the missile system over the border from Russia to Ukraine, and a series of distinctive markings and serial numbers which they said had enabled them to trace the exact system used in the attack, and trace it to the 53rd brigade.

And the motive was that they made a mistake. The problem being that they made it when in an area they weren't meant to be in, an area they denied they had entered.

Does Putin have a video of you p1ssing on prostitutes, Ash?