Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What dark, dark arts they now practise in the Kremlin. They murder journalists then

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    The motive being a mistake was a tongue in cheek comment, thought that was obvious. Same with the pissing prostitutes. They made a mistake and then covered it up for obvious reasons.

You know why I think you lack objectivity on this subject, Ash. It's because your justifications for you skepticism are illogical and you are not an illogical man.

See above. First you claim that the Ukrainian sources can't be trusted. Then you claim the Russians couldn't have shot down the airliner because the Ukrainians claimed to have sealed the border at the time. So sometimes you can trust the Ukrainians and others you can't? And it's beyond the realm of possibility that when they claimed the border was sealed they were wrong?

Sorry, that's just illogical and suggests a lack of objectivity.
    I dont think he did say Ukrainian sources couldnt be trusted. He said that using Ukrainian sources and not russian ones is unbalanced, which it is. Not wrong, not inaccurate, just unbalanced.

I dont think any of this is a matter of logic. It seems to rest entirely on who one chooses to believe. I choose to believe none of them because I know that all governments lie when it comes to stuff like this. And quite right too.

THe 'evidence' is often referrred to but never completely revealed, for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I see you do not deny, however, that such videos exist.
    He merely answered the question he was asked.

Where a man chooses to urinate is his own business, to an extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I dont think he did say Ukrainian sources couldnt be trusted. He said that using Ukrainian sources and not russian ones is unbalanced, which it is. Not wrong, not inaccurate, just unbalanced.

I dont think any of this is a matter of logic. It seems to rest entirely on who one chooses to believe. I choose to believe none of them because I know that all governments lie when it comes to stuff like this. And quite right too.

THe 'evidence' is often referrred to but never completely revealed, for obvious reasons.
    The thing is, when one has travelled a little and been subjected to Russians, one understands that they are, quite simply, barbaric.

That, I am afraid, is an end to it.

Beyond referring to the 'odious regime in Kiev' and questioning anything produced by the Ukrainian Secret Service, you mean?

Beyond referring to the 'odious regime in Kiev' and questioning anything produced by the Ukrainian Secret Service, you mean?
    One can be odious and trustworthy. I cant see where he questioned anything produced by the Ukrainian secret service, just in relation to that one incident. Anyway, I thought you were referring to that one post

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The thing is, when one has travelled a little and been subjected to Russians, one understands that they are, quite simply, barbaric.

That, I am afraid, is an end to it.
    Barbarism begins at home, as a fella once said.

I accept this isnt strictly relevant.....

Barbarism begins at home, as a fella once said.

I accept this isnt strictly relevant.....
    In fairness, he's quite right about that, especially at my home; something called "Banoffee Pie" for pudding tonight
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    In fairness, he's quite right about that, especially at my home; something called "Banoffee Pie" for pudding tonight
    You should try vegan omelettes.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Banoffee pie is ace, red. Even the posh places do it nowadays it is so popular/delicious.

Banoffee pie is ace, red. Even the posh places do it nowadays it is so popular/delicious.
    It is nowhere near as good as it sounds. I love the idea but am always left unimpressed by the result.