Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What dark, dark arts they now practise in the Kremlin. They murder journalists then

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The thing is, when one has travelled a little and been subjected to Russians, one understands that they are, quite simply, barbaric.

That, I am afraid, is an end to it.
    When I lived in Cold War Berlin c, I frequently witnessed* Russian soldiers violating young maidens while simultaneously guzzling down fiery vodka and bayoneting innocent children. Barbarians to a man.

*Might not have actually seen it but certain it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You should try vegan omelettes.
    an omelette is made with eggs, p. Ergo it ain't vegan.

an article made without eggs cannot be an omelette.

the French have got this food naming stuff right, tbf to them.

Anyway, what were the constituent parts of this vegan concoction?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Precisley, i. Or to put it more succinctly Un oeuf is un oeuf

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    When I lived in Cold War Berlin c, I frequently witnessed* Russian soldiers violating young maidens while simultaneously guzzling down fiery vodka and bayoneting innocent children. Barbarians to a man.

*Might not have actually seen it but certain it happened.
    That's nothing, h. A couple of years ago a ferry connection meant I had to overnight on Phuket, which I was anxious to avoid because it has been overrun by British and German package holiday types, like wes.

I was wrong. It was overrun with fat, string-vested Russians, gobbing in the strike and shouting at the locals. Like wes.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

It has tofu, and some kind of stuff that smells like farts and tastes like it. Then you put in a variety of spices and condiments in a desperate attempt to cover up the taste of it.

I just have a bit of toast instead.

Unfair on the Russians c, who will at least have some sense of history. Canadia, where wes is from, was only invented about ten years ago I believe, which explains their impossibly infantile behaviour. The country is still in its infancy ya see?

Did you get any good noncing in while you were in Phuket?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Precisley, i. Or to put it more succinctly Un oeuf is un oeuf
    Nice. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Unfair on the Russians c, who will at least have some sense of history. Canadia, where wes is from, was only invented about ten years ago I believe, which explains their impossibly infantile behaviour. The country is still in its infancy ya see?

Did you get any good noncing in while you were in Phuket?
    :sigh: South east Asia is just a sex tourism destination as far as you're concerned, isn't it h? Never mind the wonders of Mandalay, the splendour of Angkor Wat, the mystery of the Plain of Jars, the beauty of the karsts of Krabi, no, you just see LBFMs

Anyway, of course I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It is nowhere near as good as it sounds. I love the idea but am always left unimpressed by the result.
    To be fair, Peter, I think we have all concluded that your knowledge of food - like your evaluation of goalkeepers - is limited.

Banoffee pie varies from good to outstanding. Banana, toffee and whipped cream is difficult to screw up.