Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
The motive being a mistake was a tongue in cheek comment, thought that was obvious. Same with the pissing prostitutes. They made a mistake and then covered it up for obvious reasons.

You know why I think you lack objectivity on this subject, Ash. It's because your justifications for you skepticism are illogical and you are not an illogical man.

See above. First you claim that the Ukrainian sources can't be trusted. Then you claim the Russians couldn't have shot down the airliner because the Ukrainians claimed to have sealed the border at the time. So sometimes you can trust the Ukrainians and others you can't? And it's beyond the realm of possibility that when they claimed the border was sealed they were wrong?

Sorry, that's just illogical and suggests a lack of objectivity.
I dont think he did say Ukrainian sources couldnt be trusted. He said that using Ukrainian sources and not russian ones is unbalanced, which it is. Not wrong, not inaccurate, just unbalanced.

I dont think any of this is a matter of logic. It seems to rest entirely on who one chooses to believe. I choose to believe none of them because I know that all governments lie when it comes to stuff like this. And quite right too.

THe 'evidence' is often referrred to but never completely revealed, for obvious reasons.