Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That Owen Wilson bloke

That Owen Wilson bloke

Deserving of a slap ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Deserving of a slap ?
    He'd probably top himself again, if you did

It’s those so Sofoligy ads.. One of those moments that requires the Chief, from cuckoo’s nest, to come forward and smother the hippy c*nt with a cushion.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Deserving of a slap ?
    Sofa loving ****.

anyway talking Guardian twáts. . .

Did anyone see Battle for British Heroes last night?

Has Afua Hirsch really not got anything else to do?

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/t...ritains-heroes
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Sofa loving ****.

anyway talking Guardian twáts. . .

Did anyone see Battle for British Heroes last night?

Has Afua Hirsch really not got anything else to do?

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/t...ritains-heroes
    The Left's aim to destroy all semblences of decency started in the 60s, with the challenging of laws suppressing the publication of foul language or showing naked hairy hippies on stage. They moved on to destroying religion, thus removing any moral framework against which we could govern our actions. Simultaneously, their Storm Troopers in classrooms and lecture halls were brainwashing our children to believe that a man can be a woman, or be married to another man. Science was perverted to allow the mutilation of human beings to further muddy the waters of right and wrong behaviour.

The only thing they have left to destroy is tradition, custom and pride, so it is inevitable that our heroes should be slandered and diminished.

Blame peter and his cohorts. They have destroyed our civilisation simply to further their communist goals.

It's over. It's time to give in gracefully. The Hun is at the gate and we can hold him no more.

Farewell.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The Left's aim to destroy all semblences of decency started in the 60s, with the challenging of laws suppressing the publication of foul language or showing naked hairy hippies on stage. They moved on to destroying religion, thus removing any moral framework against which we could govern our actions. Simultaneously, their Storm Troopers in classrooms and lecture halls were brainwashing our children to believe that a man can be a woman, or be married to another man. Science was perverted to allow the mutilation of human beings to further muddy the waters of right and wrong behaviour.

The only thing they have left to destroy is tradition, custom and pride, so it is inevitable that our heroes should be slandered and diminished.

Blame peter and his cohorts. They have destroyed our civilisation simply to further their communist goals.

It's over. It's time to give in gracefully. The Hun is at the gate and we can hold him no more.

Farewell.
    Did I ever tell you, Mandrake, that I only ever drink rain water and grain alcohol?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Farewell.
    Such a pity that Thatcher didn't spot all this happening and do something about it. Too busy beating up miners I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Such a pity that Thatcher didn't spot all this happening and do something about it. Too busy beating up miners I suppose.
    Thatcher did a great deal to disarm the common man, p.

• Privatisation
    • Right to buy / Stopped funding for building council houses
    • Weakened unions via law changes and massive unemployment
    • Relaxed the licensing laws
    • Fúcked up how we watched football

Now we are oppressed by the snowflake generation
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Thatcher did a great deal to disarm the common man, p.

• Privatisation
    • Right to buy / Stopped funding for building council houses
    • Weakened unions via law changes and massive unemployment
    • Relaxed the licensing laws
    • Fúcked up how we watched football

Now we are oppressed by the snowflake generation
    Right, but apparently she missed the relentless march of the marxists and allowed them to destroy civilisation. A cheap council house and a few BT shares doesn't really make up for that

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    By 79 much of the damage was done. She slowed the progress of Marxist infiltration, but sadly could not turn back the tide.