Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coffee Disaster

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    An assumption about IH's twát-housery would rarely be wrong.
    Why must people be so horrid about my dear friend Ian on here? I know he is very fond of a superlative or two, but all this bitching behind peoples' backs is surely better suited to a gaggle of teenage girls rather than a gruff ensemble of middle aged men.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Why must people be so horrid about my dear friend Ian on here? I know he is very fond of a superlative or two, but all this bitching behind peoples' backs is surely better suited to a gaggle of teenage girls rather than a gruff ensemble of middle aged men.
    I always found him somewhat pompous and condescending. Clearly had a firm belief in his own intellect which was frequently belied by the tosh he spouted. And why are you bullying me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You work in the west end a, don't you? Are you not buying your coffee from the Algerian shop in Old Compton St?
    That place is great - love the tasters they provide before filling your big, red sack full of beans.

They deliver to me now if I’m not in town. Just phone them up and the beans are with me 48 hours later.