Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Bould Gone - Clearing out his things

Bould Gone - Clearing out his things

Poor guy. Hate to say someone get their P45 and it's not like he's on £10m like Arsene.

I told these guys if they were going to stay then they needed to be flexible and do a lot more but they didn't listen.

Currently helping Unai Rastafari's wife and kids move over.

Stevie has signed. He will be house sharing with me Props to the lad.

I was showing him around potential places when I had to head home to pick up a parcel. He wanted to use the loo so let him in and now he's staying.

The deal will be announced soon. Sven and Raul want to get a few more signings done and then have 1 spectacular announcement.

Kind Regards,

Your Best Mate

Mickey Pearce

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyPearce View Post
    Poor guy. Hate to say someone get their P45 and it's not like he's on £10m like Arsene.

I told these guys if they were going to stay then they needed to be flexible and do a lot more but they didn't listen.

Currently helping Unai Rastafari's wife and kids move over.

Stevie has signed. He will be house sharing with me Props to the lad.

I was showing him around potential places when I had to head home to pick up a parcel. He wanted to use the loo so let him in and now he's staying.

The deal will be announced soon. Sven and Raul want to get a few more signings done and then have 1 spectacular announcement.

Kind Regards,

Your Best Mate

Mickey Pearce
    Meh!

A good former player reduced to ipad holder and cone collector under Wenger
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

The shame of it is, none of us will find out if he ever imparted his defensive know how on the squard . A case of sacking by association.