Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That Owen Wilson bloke

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    By 79 much of the damage was done. She slowed the progress of Marxist infiltration, but sadly could not turn back the tide.
    Well, that puts a serious dent in her achievements doesn't it. A failure in all that mattered.

I always suspected as much....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Well, that puts a serious dent in her achievements doesn't it. A failure in all that mattered.

I always suspected as much....
    You're obsessing a bt, p. She's gone away now, she can't hurt you any more.

You'd do better to worry about what will hurt you. You might think that the Thoughtpolice and the gulags are only a problem for the likes of me, but when Owen Jones gets to hear some of the things you have said about Comrade Jeremy, it will be your cobblers getting smashed to a pulp as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Did I ever tell you, Mandrake, that I only ever drink rain water and grain alcohol?
    You mock, yet you know I'm right.

You're obsessing a bt, p. She's gone away now, she can't hurt you any more.

You'd do better to worry about what will hurt you. You might think that the Thoughtpolice and the gulags are only a problem for the likes of me, but when Owen Jones gets to hear some of the things you have said about Comrade Jeremy, it will be your cobblers getting smashed to a pulp as well.
    I spent three hours down the station with the thought police last week discussing some rather absurd accusations.

He lost.

I spent three hours down the station with the thought police last week discussing some rather absurd accusations.

He lost.
    Tell all. Do.

Tell all. Do.
    It seems describing a Brazilian person as a nutter (which I didn't do) could be considered a racial slur. Guess why.... (it's pretty funny)

It seems describing a Brazilian person as a nutter (which I didn't do) could be considered a racial slur. Guess why.... (it's pretty funny)
    Brazil nut = Nutter = Brazilian slur?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Brazil nut = Nutter = Brazilian slur?
    Correct

i honestly thought he was joking.....

He may have failed this time, but this example of lunacy has taken us on another step towards normalising the rubbish.

Drip. Drip. Drip. Eventually they win.