Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Gardening in May must be be the biggest fag of all.

Gardening in May must be be the biggest fag of all.

Just spent all day at it and now my back is probably broken and I've probably caught Housemaid's Knee and Hey Fever as well.

I blame the parents. Bloody slave-drivers.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Ask Burnley if he'll do it for you. Apparently he does that sort of thing for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Ask Burnley if he'll do it for you. Apparently he does that sort of thing for fun.
    Oh, my very own Mum and Dad also do it for fun. So to speak. That's the trouble.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Someone asked my this recently - don’t you miss your garden...all that greenery, the foxes, the barbecues etc etc

(Live in an apartment now)

Answer was no...just because of the gardening. Just couldn’t do it anymore.

I do miss my foxes though...lovely family.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Someone asked my this recently - don’t you miss your garden...all that greenery, the foxes, the barbecues etc etc

(Live in an apartment now)

Answer was no...just because of the gardening. Just couldn’t do it anymore.

I do miss my foxes though...lovely family.
    The biggest problem with having a garden is that the ****s next door will have one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The biggest problem with having a garden is that the ****s next door will have one as well.
    No worries about that here; nearest neighbours are a couple of miles away. It was merely a thinly-disguised boast about what a big one I've got.

Garden, that is

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No worries about that here; nearest neighbours are a couple of miles away. It was merely a thinly-disguised boast about what a big one I've got.

Garden, that is
    I share your pain, red. I've filled more brown bins than I can count recently and still have two to go and a massive pile of trimmings in the back waiting to be dealt with. And I still have composting, feeding and barking to come.

That said, after a hard day in the garden what could be better than a cold beer or G&T overlooking the results of your effort.