Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Paris Spider-Man

Paris Spider-Man

You see how easy it is for people to climb up and get access to your apartment from the balcony.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    You see how easy it is for people to climb up and get access to your apartment from the balcony.
    True, but that's what hunting rifles were invented for.

Fairplay to him though; good effort. Especially in getting there just before that other chap ruined it all.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I wonder why the bloke who was standing there didn't just pick the child up.

Obviously it wasn't a put up job. Oh nooooo. #liberalconspirass

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    True, but that's what hunting rifles were invented for.

Fairplay to him though; good effort. Especially in getting there just before that other chap ruined it all.
    Indeed...tremendous respect from me.

Those were some proper pull ups.

I loved how the camera panned down to show the out of shape guys trying but couldn’t get past the first balcony

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I wonder why the bloke who was standing there didn't just pick the child up.

Obviously it wasn't a put up job. Oh nooooo. #liberalconspirass
    I did wonder that myself, supposedly was holding onto the kid but not strong enough to pull him up.