Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Oh dear.. catching up with Florence on the Biggest Weekend thing. Farkin silly

Oh dear.. catching up with Florence on the Biggest Weekend thing. Farkin silly

cow appears to believe she has become some kind of elemental faerie queen.

Shame really as she has some excellent songs in her bag and should concentrate on their delivery and not spoil them by punctuating the performance with tiresome pretentiousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    cow appears to believe she has become some kind of elemental faerie queen.

Shame really as she has some excellent songs in her bag and should concentrate on their delivery and not spoil them by punctuating the performance with tiresome pretentiousness.
    I saw a few milliseconds of that before her screeching caused me to stab at the remote. It was long enough for my to notice the size of 'her' fúcking plates. Has to be a cock in a frock. No real woman has feet like Thames barges.

Odd you should say that because she didn't appear to be sporting any

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I saw a few milliseconds of that before her screeching caused me to stab at the remote. It was long enough for my to notice the size of 'her' fúcking plates. Has to be a cock in a frock. No real woman has feet like Thames barges.
    discernible feeders either. Apparently she is 6'2" tall. Chick with a dick it is then.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    discernible feeders either. Apparently she is 6'2" tall. Chick with a dick it is then.
    And judging by the appalling caterwauling, he's got his nads twisted up in his knickers.

The whole thing is simply wrong.

To give the Devil his due though c, he did at one point make a pungent comment to

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    And judging by the appalling caterwauling, he's got his nads twisted up in his knickers.

The whole thing is simply wrong.
    multitude of simpering snowflakes that he was going to ask them to do something that required both hands which would mean having to put their mobile phones away which he knew, he said, would feel very strange for a lot of them. Half of the assembled half wits burst into tears at the very idea of course.

At one point the light behind him shone through his diaphanous gown and gave the impression of a silhouette of an enormous cock. Having assumed it was simply a trick of the light I now realise that it was, in fact, his enormous membrum virile.