Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: One good point

One good point

about GDPR...

my inbox had about 5% of the 'normal' volume of emails
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I'm looking at some of the opt-in emails I've got and thinking "Who are you anyway? I don't know if I want to be hearing from you."

The thing is...I’ve been moving most of thes to the Junk Filter so don’t see them anyway.

I guess that wasn’t the most productive way to do it.

Also for the last couple of months I’ve been getting those spam Apple / PayPal emails.

They kept changing their emails so it still snuck through so I tried something different.

Replied back straight away with the following:

Message from Microsoft Admin Team - Undeliverable Email

The email you were trying to reach is no longer active.

Etc etc...basically just modified one of those bounce back emails you sometimes get.

Haven’t heard from them since.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I'm looking at some of the opt-in emails I've got and thinking "Who are you anyway? I don't know if I want to be hearing from you."
    I have no idea what I am still opted-in for as I did not read all but 1-2 of the emails I received and there appears to be wholesale confusion with suggestions of having to re-consent or alternatively do nothing and your former consent will remain etc.

Naturally I blame your lot. Form pushing HR types.

A momentous day all the same. Happy Birthday John William Weller.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I have no idea what I am still opted-in for as I did not read all but 1-2 of the emails I received and there appears to be wholesale confusion with suggestions of having to re-consent or alternatively do nothing and your former consent will remain etc.

Excuse me, please. That is not my lot. Perhaps you thought you were replying to our HR Nazi friend.

John William?

Two perfectly normal names, so why does the lesbian looking Woking tw@t call himself Paul then? Hmmm?

Excuse me, please. That is not my lot. Perhaps you thought you were replying to our HR Nazi friend.
    Oh I do apologise. It was meant for the Nazi.

Please forgive me.

iahyk
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Oh I do apologise. It was meant for the Nazi.

Please forgive me.
    iahyk