Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So Morgan Freeman has apologised for sexual misconduct

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    What chance do I have? I have composed very salacious, albeit very excellent, poetry about Nigella's big hairy, pungent lubricious fanny piece - oh Christ .. tissues!
    I doubt very much that your doing so caused Nigella any distress, h. Should you have composed such poetry knwoing that she would read it, that would have been wrong, wouldn't it?

It's just a question of good manners and basic human decency.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yeah, the dirty ****s love it, don't they? They're asking for it.

Weirdo.
    Are you one of those men who gets all angry and possessive if someone looks at your bird?

Weirdo...

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Are you one of those men who gets all angry and possessive if someone looks at your bird?

Weirdo...
    No. I am one of those men who doesn't think it appropriate that women should be made to feel uncomfortable by weird, leering wretches, simply for the crime of being a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Agreed. A gentleman learns how to do it without them noticing. Of course, they know you are looking (and some of them actually like it) but it is rather rude and creepy to openly stare.

But sorry...the day we stop looking is the day we die. All of us. The end of civilisation itself.

Breasts are wonderful things. They create and sustain life.
    Oh clearly, it's more of a sly glance. Staring would be weird. In truth, I'm more of a leg man myself

I doubt very much that your doing so caused Nigella any distress, h. Should you have composed such poetry knwoing that she would read it, that would have been wrong, wouldn't it?

It's just a question of good manners and basic human decency.
    A friend of mine taught her children and threatened to show her. Said she'd love it

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Oh clearly, it's more of a sly glance. Staring would be weird. In truth, I'm more of a leg man myself
    Yes, a sly glance is a good description. And any man with some common sense or intuition can tell if they are put off by it or quite enjoy it. It isn't that hard.

It's called flirting really, and it's part of life and it will be a sad day when pious Nazis like Charles manage to deny men *and* women of the pleasure it brings.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Have you watched the series ("season") finale of Blindspot, psrb?

Some great twists. They better fúcking commission the next series imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Yes, a sly glance is a good description. And any man with some common sense or intuition can tell if they are put off by it or quite enjoy it. It isn't that hard.

It's called flirting really, and it's part of life and it will be a sad day when pious Nazis like Charles manage to deny men *and* women of the pleasure it brings.
    It's odd how you've moved from boasting about your 'staring' to this 'sly glance'.

It's odd how you've moved from boasting about your 'staring' to this 'sly glance'.
    Firstly, I never boasted about staring, I simply implied that most men do it and it really isn't a big deal. Secondly, if a woman, or a man for that matter, doesn't want to be looked at a glance is no different than a stare. A good way not to be looked at is to not dress in a way that encourages it. And I think the overwhelming majority of women understand that and behave accordingly.

Thirdly, I think you're taking the p1ss.

There is no one rule fits all here as has been pointed out, some chicks like it and welcome it. Others do not and they are entitled to.

It is like the Nazis who have stopped all the dolly birds in F1 (think it was F1) even though said ladies were choosing of their own free will to do the job, enjoying it, being paid for it.

The increasingly tight rules which modern society force on us saddens me.

I was watching a program about Irish Transers last night and at one point I referred to them as ‘freaks’. I meant no harm but yet I was told off.