Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So Morgan Freeman has apologised for sexual misconduct

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Shall we have a joint press conference? We can take turns confessing to staring at women's breasts and apologizing profusely.

I think Peter should go first.
    I think we all have to hand ourselves into a police station. Every single man in britain...to the same police station....at the same time.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Will this get to like the 1800s when it was all about them ankles...ooooh yeah

Or are these off limits too?
    No breasts, no ankles, you can't be guilty of double standards imo.

Yes, perfectly acceptable. In fact, I think men that don't do it should wear dresses.
    You're a deeply creepy man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Are you suggesting that it it acceptable to stare at a woman's breasts? Do you not think this might make her uncomfortable?
    I have no issue with the reverse They wear these plunging necklines for a reason plus I try not actually stare and I wear very dark sunglasses. I'm trying my best!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I have no issue with the reverse They wear these plunging necklines for a reason plus I try not actually stare and I wear very dark sunglasses. I'm trying my best!
    All joking aside, if you can't stop yourself staring at a woman despite the fact that you might be making her feel uncomfortable, you need to take a long look in a mirror and decide whether you might need some psychological assistance. Because rank ill-manners are not excused because you think you're some sort of stud.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    All joking aside, if you can't stop yourself staring at a woman despite the fact that you might be making her feel uncomfortable, you need to take a long look in a mirror and decide whether you might need some psychological assistance. Because rank ill-manners are not excused because you think you're some sort of stud.
    Women who like being stared at (and there are a great many) dress in a way that makes you want to stare at them. Those that don't, don't.

I used to sit behind the departmental secretary who was very fit and wore something tight fitting and short skirts as a matter of habit. She seemed to spend the better part of the day trying to catch men looking at her. Got sacked, ultimately. Shame.

What chance do I have? I have composed very salacious, albeit very excellent, poetry about Nigella's big hairy, pungent lubricious fanny piece - oh Christ .. tissues!

Women who like being stared at (and there are a great many) dress in a way that makes you want to stare at them. Those that don't, don't.

I used to sit behind the departmental secretary who was very fit and wore something tight fitting and short skirts as a matter of habit. She seemed to spend the better part of the day trying to catch men looking at her. Got sacked, ultimately. Shame.
    Yeah, the dirty ****s love it, don't they? They're asking for it.

Weirdo.

I'm in so much trouble!!
    I think we all are
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Agreed. A gentleman learns how to do it without them noticing. Of course, they know you are looking (and some of them actually like it) but it is rather rude and creepy to openly stare.

But sorry...the day we stop looking is the day we die. All of us. The end of civilisation itself.

Breasts are wonderful things. They create and sustain life.