Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So Morgan Freeman has apologised for sexual misconduct

So Morgan Freeman has apologised for sexual misconduct

and amongst the egregious sexual crimes he has been accused of is 'Morgan is also said to have stared at women's breasts'

Well f*ck me sideways, not sure how we haven't locked him up.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    and amongst the egregious sexual crimes he has been accused of is 'Morgan is also said to have stared at women's breasts'

I'm in so much trouble!!

We’re all washed up if they’re going after him.

Man I loved him in the Matrix

It sounds like he has been something of a twát, for which an apology would seem appropriate. Sadly, we know what happens now: the outrage escalates, the accusations fly in from all quarters and become more and more extreme and then he is condemned as a monster by the Court of Twitter.

No doubt The Shawshank Redemption is being edited to remove his image as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'm in so much trouble!!
    #metoo

I think we are all going to prison...

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    #metoo

I think we are all going to prison...
    Shall we have a joint press conference? We can take turns confessing to staring at women's breasts and apologizing profusely.

I think Peter should go first.

Shall we have a joint press conference? We can take turns confessing to staring at women's breasts and apologizing profusely.

I think Peter should go first.
    Are you suggesting that it it acceptable to stare at a woman's breasts? Do you not think this might make her uncomfortable?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Are you suggesting that it it acceptable to stare at a woman's breasts? Do you not think this might make her uncomfortable?
    Is just tits...I’m okay looking at other body parts imo

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, perfectly acceptable. In fact, I think men that don't do it should wear dresses.

Will this get to like the 1800s when it was all about them ankles...ooooh yeah

Or are these off limits too?