Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: So Morgan Freeman has apologised for sexual misconduct

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Breasts do not create life, p. Your belief that they do suggests to me you may have been doing sex wrong and, furthermore, may explain your childless state.
    Indeed. Both, in fact.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Okay so two things:

1. What about necks...some women have pleasing necks. Is that now off limits for me? A really good neck is a good turn on for me.

2. What about when I’m dancing in the club and the girl rubs her thigh on my co ck to gauge my size...can I call harassment on that and take to Twitter in incandescent rage?

I take it I’m no longer able to ask to borrow their phone so I can call a cab because someone stole mine in the club and then I dial my phone so I have their number and then I call them back in a few days.

F uck what about all the d ick picks I’ve sent out

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Okay so two things:

1. What about necks...some women have pleasing necks. Is that now off limits for me? A really good neck is a good turn on for me.

2. What about when I’m dancing in the club and the girl rubs her thigh on my co ck to gauge my size...can I call harassment on that and take to Twitter in incandescent rage?
    1. Staring at someone in a leering fashion, be it at her neck, leg, tit or earhole, is likely to make her uncomfortable and so is just bad manners. I don't really see how this is some sort of radical point.

2. If a girl rubs your cóck and that makes you feel harassed and enraged, by all means react accordingly, but I'm guessing it won't, so why would you make a fuss about it?

Sorry for my questions but Peter is talking about people doing bird for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Sorry for my questions but Peter is talking about people doing bird for this.
    I think phrases like ‘doing bird’ will have to go, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think phrases like ‘doing bird’ will have to go, too.
    They already banned cigarettes in there too

But can u imagine getting banged up for this? I mean sitting around playing cards / dominoes drinking hooch with the boys talking about what everyone did to get in there...robberies, murders, kidnapping, drugs and then you and your sexual harassment charge.

Your life would be misery. You’re just going to get laughed at for your entire stay.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    and amongst the egregious sexual crimes he has been accused of is 'Morgan is also said to have stared at women's breasts'

Well f*ck me sideways, not sure how we haven't locked him up.
    Also, the thing about Morgan Freeman is that he had to age before people found him castable. Back in his earlier days -- I've seen these roles -- he's way too big and threatening, the achetypal scary and sexually threatening black man. No roles for him then. Therefore, it seems a bit much to come after the man after he had to be on hold, essentially, until he hit the age of 55!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    1. Staring at someone in a leering fashion, be it at her neck, leg, tit or earhole, is likely to make her uncomfortable and so is just bad manners. I don't really see how this is some sort of radical point.

2. If a girl rubs your cóck and that makes you feel harassed and enraged, by all means react accordingly, but I'm guessing it won't, so why would you make a fuss about it?
    No, your first point essentially describes how I ended up with my wife and your second details said wife's ongoing attempts to ensure I don't have any more money hidden away somewhere
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Also, the thing about Morgan Freeman is that he had to age before people found him castable. Back in his earlier days -- I've seen these roles -- he's way too big and threatening, the achetypal scary and sexually threatening black man. No roles for him then. Therefore, it seems a bit much to come after the man after he had to be on hold, essentially, until he hit the age of 55!
    Harvey finally perp-walked out of court today too. Another dark day for famous gropers.