Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: So Morgan Freeman has apologised for sexual misconduct

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It sounds like he has been something of a twát, for which an apology would seem appropriate. Sadly, we know what happens now: the outrage escalates, the accusations fly in from all quarters and become more and more extreme and then he is condemned as a monster by the Court of Twitter.

No doubt The Shawshank Redemption is being edited to remove his image as we speak.
    It's now being remade with Andi Peters filling in, or is it Lenny Henry?

:alllookthesametome:
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No. I am one of those men who doesn't think it appropriate that women should be made to feel uncomfortable by weird, leering wretches, simply for the crime of being a woman.
    C. Treating dollies as though they were the same as men actually demeans and humiliates both. Especially women.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I'd never give her a sly glance, nope, not at all, never, no interest, nothing to see here

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'd never give her a sly glance, nope, not at all, never, no interest, nothing to see here
    The good news is, it has been commissioned for series 4

Even betterer is Zapata will be getting them out more often, I suspect.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    There is no one rule fits all here as has been pointed out, some chicks like it and welcome it. Others do not and they are entitled to.

It is like the Nazis who have stopped all the dolly birds in F1 (think it was F1) even though said ladies were choosing of their own free will to do the job, enjoying it, being paid for it.

The increasingly tight rules which modern society force on us saddens me.

I was watching a program about Irish Transers last night and at one point I referred to them as ‘freaks’. I meant no harm but yet I was told off.

Now steady on there. Nuanced thought that recognises that women do not all think and feel in the same way is way off message for AWIMB.

All the same, women are actually designed by evolution to be noticed and so while some restraint and discretion is advised, a chap shouldn't be too criminalised for the desire to look. Generally we are rebooting the old Victorian prudery for the 21st Century.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Good work, i. HR at its best

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Now steady on there. Nuanced thought that recognises that women do not all think and feel in the same way is way off message for AWIMB.

All the same, women are actually designed by evolution to be noticed and so while some restraint and discretion is advised, a chap shouldn't be too criminalised for the desire to look. Generally we are rebooting the old Victorian prudery for the 21st Century.
    Completely agree. What of ex newspaper editors like La Bollard, who made a career from using that plunging neckline to full effect. How she must have giggled at the discomfort of countless male foes, who were reduced to stammering wrecks.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Agreed. A gentleman learns how to do it without them noticing. Of course, they know you are looking (and some of them actually like it) but it is rather rude and creepy to openly stare.

But sorry...the day we stop looking is the day we die. All of us. The end of civilisation itself.

Breasts are wonderful things. They create and sustain life.
    Breasts do not create life, p. Your belief that they do suggests to me you may have been doing sex wrong and, furthermore, may explain your childless state.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Breasts do not create life, p. Your belief that they do suggests to me you may have been doing sex wrong and, furthermore, may explain your childless state.
    Without them there would be far less sex. Birth rates would drop through the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Without them there would be far less sex. Birth rates would drop through the floor.
    Which they have, in fact, done. Understandably so, if those things that dolly up there is toting is what you chaps call "breasts" nowadays.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."