Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This is very, very funny.

This is very, very funny.

Yes it is. Fúck you.

Well yes I suppose it is if mocking the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and our future King is something that amuses you c.

Odd to think you have spent the last two weeks genuflecting and "Your Majesty'ing" like some oleaginous old equerry, yet now see fit to spread this kind of seditious tripe on the board. For shame!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Well yes I suppose it is if mocking the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and our future King is something that amuses you c.

Odd to think you have spent the last two weeks genuflecting and "Your Majesty'ing" like some oleaginous old equerry, yet now see fit to spread this kind of seditious tripe on the board. For shame!
    My wife was watching 'Suits' last night (don't get me started, h) and the Duchess of Sussex appeared to be getting knobbed in a stationery cupboard.

Is that any way for Royalty to carry on, h? Is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My wife was watching 'Suits' last night (don't get me started, h) and the Duchess of Sussex appeared to be getting knobbed in a stationery cupboard.

Oh my goodness gracious. It is all going to end very, very messily isn't it? The velociraptors of the British tabloids are sharpening their frightful talons.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

There was a very nice story about her pet beagle doing the rounds though. Sort of "death row-to-riches".
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    There was a very nice story about her pet beagle doing the rounds though. Sort of "death row-to-riches".
    Is she kind to puppy dogs then r? That is heartening.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Is she kind to puppy dogs then r? That is heartening.
    I gather she keeps a couple of dogs. But this particular chap was discovered wandering alone and starving in the wilderness, and she took him in shortly after he had been rescued from a so called "kill shelter". The lucky wee mite then ended up spending the last few weeks as the special guest of HMQ

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I gather she keeps a couple of dogs. But this particular chap was discovered wandering alone and starving in the wilderness, and she took him in shortly after he had been rescued from a so called "kill shelter". The lucky wee mite then ended up spending the last few weeks as the special guest of HMQ

I know you like your hounds R, but as an owner of 2 Beagles, they are lovely dogs
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I know you like your hounds R, but as an owner of 2 Beagles, they are lovely dogs
    Beagles are hounds, P. Very nice.