Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I note that doctors are now adjuring us to forego alcohol, sausages and bacon.

I note that doctors are now adjuring us to forego alcohol, sausages and bacon.

What a strangely familiar set of prohibitions.

I think we can all see the real agenda here.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

It's a Zionist plot, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's a Zionist plot, isn't it?
    They're attempting to normalise it. Next it'll be doctors telling women to cover themselves head to foot in order to avoid skin cancer.

You mark my words. We're being led by the nose into Dhimmi status.

People seem to be more or less doing that anyway, don't they?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    People seem to be more or less doing that anyway, don't they?
    Exactly, r. The process has been ongoing for years.

They're attempting to normalise it. Next it'll be doctors telling women to cover themselves head to foot in order to avoid skin cancer.

You mark my words. We're being led by the nose into Dhimmi status.
    Broadly speaking, I think a little more social conservatism couldn't hurt, seeing as we've f-ed up the demographics game so badly. Perhaps a little give-and-take with the Islams is our best hope, traditional way of life-wise.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Broadly speaking, I think a little more social conservatism couldn't hurt, seeing as we've f-ed up the demographics game so badly. Perhaps a little give-and-take with the Islams is our best hope, traditional way of life-wise.
    Hmmm. A quick glimpse at history tells you that Johnny Islam doesn't really do give-and-take, though.

Hmmm. A quick glimpse at history tells you that Johnny Islam doesn't really do give-and-take, though.
    Oh, sure. But that doesn't mean he cannot.