Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Wouldn’t it be a hoot if he turns our defence

Wouldn’t it be a hoot if he turns our defence

Into one of the best in the league, just by directing the squard players we have, in the positional arts of.. well, defending !

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Into one of the best in the league, just by directing the squard players we have, in the positional arts of.. well, defending !
    He will want to get us to score more goals, I reckon.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Just cutting out silly individual mistakes will probably gain us 15+ points a season. We really aren't that bad, just need a kick up the backside

That could take some time though. Rarely will there be a squad where so many players, have been so used to doing things in the same way for so long. Normally, for a new coach it's about reminding players of the good habits they've forgotten under the previous coach. With some of the players at Arsenal (Bellerin), you'd have to wonder if they've ever been properly coached in their positions at all.

I like the idea of Emery sitting in the dug out with a controller, firing off electrical charges via wireless prods, when the defenders resort to default ball watching mode.

I like the idea of Emery sitting in the dug out with a controller, firing off electrical charges via wireless prods, when the defenders resort to default ball watching mode.
    Emery: 'Bellerin, why are you not in position?'
    Bellerin: 'One of our players just touched the ball, so I'm running sixty yards forward'

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Just cutting out silly individual mistakes will probably gain us 15+ points a season. We really aren't that bad, just need a kick up the backside
    The great thing is we got the new man in quickly, so we have a good chance to really hit the ground running next season. #champions
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

To be fair 30/1 for the league isn’t bad especially if can unlock the potential in this team.

The good thing with someone as meticulous as Unai is we’re going to find out who was to blame...Wenger or the Players.