Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Have a look at the little 'Unai's first day - behind the scenes' video.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've been doing it in a blender like that for some time with considerable success, so that makes sense. However, the problem with the blender is the bloody mess. this sounds better.
    Exactly. I've used a blender but it seems like a big job.

Just think. Every time you cook a steak, a bearnaise is merely seconds away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Exactly. I've used a blender but it seems like a big job.

Just think. Every time you cook a steak, a bearnaise is merely seconds away.
    And my tarragon is growing like topsy. It has to be done imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    And my tarragon is growing like topsy. It has to be done imo.
    Imagine how much butter we're going to get through.

Oh god, your average, miserable Tuesday night in November, you get in from work and have the ability, with no fuss whatsoever, to dip chips in bearnaise. No man could resist such temptation.

We've done it again. The man is perfect. His suit fits perfectly, how on earth did they get it tailored so quickly? He is charming, polite and respectful. He can't knot a tie properly. (He's doing some sort of failed four in hand abomination.)

In short, he's going to be our Bob Paisley, following Shankly, and we're going to love him.

For easy of futre searches for this post I shall include the word Itoldyouso.

While I'm on the subject, it seems to me that the Arsenal media team really are bang on it. The content they consistently produce is second to none. we arsenal media team.
    He couldn't have been less interested in Ivan's recounting of Anfield 89, though, could he

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    He couldn't have been less interested in Ivan's recounting of Anfield 89, though, could he
    Perhaps someone should send him a book on the subject

To be honest, we're all bored of Anfield 89, aren't we?

Yes, and after all, he had fúck all else to try to take in and process, did he? I mean, surely all his concentration should have been on a last-minute goal 30 years ago.

Yes, and after all, he had fúck all else to try to take in and process, did he? I mean, surely all his concentration should have been on a last-minute goal 30 years ago.
    What about the absolutely ridiculous way he pronounces "explaiiiiiiiin". I don't think I can listen to that for 22 years

What about the absolutely ridiculous way he pronounces "explaiiiiiiiin". I don't think I can listen to that for 22 years
    That's simply charming, you racist ****.

I find his comedy dago waiter accent simply humiliating for a club of our stature.

I'm not having it.