Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Have a look at the little 'Unai's first day - behind the scenes' video.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I find his comedy dago waiter accent simply humiliating for a club of our stature.

I'm not having it.
    He's ripe for ridicule, from his accent to his face to his general demeanor. He looked to me like someone who accidently got the job. A kind of Spanish Chauncey Gardiner...

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    He's ripe for ridicule, from his accent to his face to his general demeanor. He looked to me like someone who accidently got the job. A kind of Spanish Chauncey Gardiner...
    I was always going to hate whoever took over, but this fellow has fallen below even my low expectations, I'm afraid.

Emery OUT.

I'm going to pay herbert chapman to rape you to death.

Still holding on, eh Monty?

Will be interesting to see your reaction if we get back into the top four and take a run at the league or CL. Will you hold your hand up and admit that you were wrong?

I'm guessing no, and the amount of revisionism will be quite overwhelming.

All signs so far are very good. He seems to be exactly what so many of us were looking for and the impact on the club and the support looks very promising, this mostly based on media feedback, admittedly.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Still holding on, eh Monty?

Will be interesting to see your reaction if we get back into the top four and take a run at the league or CL. Will you hold your hand up and admit that you were wrong?

I'm guessing no, and the amount of revisionism will be quite overwhelming.

All signs so far are very good. He seems to be exactly what so many of us were looking for and the impact on the club and the support looks very promising, this mostly based on media feedback, admittedly.
    Unai told me he hates you.

I find his comedy dago waiter accent simply humiliating for a club of our stature.

I'm not having it.
    Farkin Manuel sounding ****.

Wenger hasn't even finished emptying his desk and Sir C has already forgotten him and started waxing over this yammering spaniard.

I was always going to hate whoever took over, but this fellow has fallen below even my low expectations, I'm afraid.

Emery OUT.
    Stop being a dick

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Farkin Manuel sounding ****.

Wenger hasn't even finished emptying his desk and Sir C has already forgotten him and started waxing over this yammering spaniard.
    I suffered a horrid pang when I saw that nameplate on 'his' office. It made me very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Stop being a dick
    I would kindly ask you to respect my grieving process, thank you very much.

When someone's dad dies and their mother takes up with some other gobsh1te, do you tell the child to 'stop being a dick' because they refuse to call him daddy? Hmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Unai told me he hates you.
    Liar.

Unai and I are like peas in a pod. He tends to sulk when I don't him enough attention, mind. Perhaps you caught him in such a moment.

If he sells Ramsey, I may move in with him.