Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have a look at the little 'Unai's first day - behind the scenes' video.

Have a look at the little 'Unai's first day - behind the scenes' video.

We've done it again. The man is perfect. His suit fits perfectly, how on earth did they get it tailored so quickly? He is charming, polite and respectful. He can't knot a tie properly. (He's doing some sort of failed four in hand abomination.)

In short, he's going to be our Bob Paisley, following Shankly, and we're going to love him.

For easy of futre searches for this post I shall include the word Itoldyouso.

While I'm on the subject, it seems to me that the Arsenal media team really are bang on it. The content they consistently produce is second to none. we arsenal media team.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We've done it again. The man is perfect. His suit fits perfectly, how on earth did they get it tailored so quickly? He is charming, polite and respectful. He can't knot a tie properly. (He's doing some sort of failed four in hand abomination.)

In short, he's going to be our Bob Paisley, following Shankly, and we're going to love him.

For easy of futre searches for this post I shall include the word Itoldyouso.

While I'm on the subject, it seems to me that the Arsenal media team really are bang on it. The content they consistently produce is second to none. we arsenal media team.
    We're signing Paulo Futre Jorge will be delighted, even if he may be a few years past his best :hispsterheaven:

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    We're signing Paulo Futre Jorge will be delighted, even if he may be a few years past his best :hispsterheaven:
    Doesn't he play for West Ham, or is that a different one?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    His name must amuse French people.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    His name must amuse French people.
    Recall my plan for poached salmon and mayonnaise? As the weather was somewhat damp, a hot meal seemed more appropriate, so I served the salmon warm and, using the New Method, bashed out a hollandaise in, well, literally seconds. I'm gobsmacked.

My life has changed. And I'm going to weigh 30 stone.

Recall my plan for poached salmon and mayonnaise? As the weather was somewhat damp, a hot meal seemed more appropriate, so I served the salmon warm and, using the New Method, bashed out a hollandaise in, well, literally seconds. I'm gobsmacked.

My life has changed. And I'm going to weigh 30 stone.
    So you simply put the hot butter in in lieu of oil and did the smooshy smooshy thing and it worked?

That's me eating Eggs Benedict and steak bearnaise every day now. : prayforburney:

So you simply put the hot butter in in lieu of oil and did the smooshy smooshy thing and it worked?

That's me eating Eggs Benedict and steak bearnaise every day now. : prayforburney:
    Yep. 2 egg yolks, some lemon juice and mustard and seasoning, gave that a momentary blitz, then poured the melted butter in. It just hollandaised, instantly. I popped it in a thermos and it held perfectly for half an hour.

Yep. 2 egg yolks, some lemon juice and mustard and seasoning, gave that a momentary blitz, then poured the melted butter in. It just hollandaised, instantly. I popped it in a thermos and it held perfectly for half an hour.
    You poured the melted butter in while smooshing or poured it in and then smooshed?

These details are key.

You poured the melted butter in while smooshing or poured it in and then smooshed?

These details are key.
    Whilst smooshing. I sought assistance from tinternet and watched a video of a bloke doing it. He drizzled the butter in slowly whilst smooshing - I just sort of poured it in and it made no difference.

Whilst smooshing. I sought assistance from tinternet and watched a video of a bloke doing it. He drizzled the butter in slowly whilst smooshing - I just sort of poured it in and it made no difference.
    I've been doing it in a blender like that for some time with considerable success, so that makes sense. However, the problem with the blender is the bloody mess. this sounds better.