Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Have a look at the little 'Unai's first day - behind the scenes' video.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Can't deny that, b. In proper news, Wood in for the first Test of the summer and we've chosen to bat in dodgy-ish conditions. Could be a short match
    Lords in early summer under cloud cover after heavy overnight rain coming on the back of a dry spell?

Could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Lords in early summer under cloud cover after heavy overnight rain coming on the back of a dry spell?

Could be interesting.
    And a very good left-arm quick in the opposition ranks. We're doomed

And a very good left-arm quick in the opposition ranks. We're doomed
    I was at Lord's the last time Mohammed Amir bowled there. That didn't end well for the lad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We've done it again. The man is perfect. His suit fits perfectly, how on earth did they get it tailored so quickly? He is charming, polite and respectful. He can't knot a tie properly. (He's doing some sort of failed four in hand abomination.)

In short, he's going to be our Bob Paisley, following Shankly, and we're going to love him.

For easy of futre searches for this post I shall include the word Itoldyouso.

While I'm on the subject, it seems to me that the Arsenal media team really are bang on it. The content they consistently produce is second to none. we arsenal media team.
    Watching Ivan showing him the tunnel and the dressing room was pure Partridge. At the owl sanctuary and judging the vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I was at Lord's the last time Mohammed Amir bowled there. That didn't end well for the lad.
    Very true (or maybe time before last - he was on the tour 2 years ago, which also begs the question why are we playing them so soon after the last time). I do like watching him bowl though, lovely action

Very true (or maybe time before last - he was on the tour 2 years ago, which also begs the question why are we playing them so soon after the last time). I do like watching him bowl though, lovely action
    Was he? I'd entirely forgotten. Lovely bowler and a real shame to have lost so much of his career. Silly boy.