Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Interesting....

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Sir C "A gentleman's watch collection, like his car collection, should encompass different varieties of watch, suitable for different occasions."

My Dad never wears his Rolex with short-sleeve weather
    Very wise. He'd probably have sulphuric acid sprayed on him and have it nicked by one of Sadiq Khan's little mates if he did.

True

Additionally - I never cease to be amazed at the number of idiots who leave mobile phones within grabbing distance on tables outside eateries, cafeterias, pubs etc.
    I half feel like giving them a polite warning
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    In what way? Seems just the right amount to me. Made some of the dickheads who were calling the process a mess look exactly what they were

TMI in that I now want to know who the other 7 actually were. I would never have expected Gazidis to reveal that level of detail.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    TMI in that I now want to know who the other 7 actually were. I would never have expected Gazidis to reveal that level of detail.
    He hasn't really revealed anything other than that we interviewed other candidates, which was already known. The other seven are irrelevant now :shrug;