Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: He wears a suit on the touchline

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    We are going to Mailchimp the ass out of it this afternoon.

Most people will just ignore it.

I admire the balls of staff who have already become arsey about us having their data. The same people who will happily click through the accept / confirm buttons on their mobile apps without reading the privacy notices.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

We are going to Mailchimp the ass out of it this afternoon.

Most people will just ignore it.

Yes, privacy policy fatigue is quite the thing this week.

As will be people passively withdrawing their consent from organisations who they would actually like to be remembered by.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I admire the balls of staff who have already become arsey about us having their data. The same people who will happily click through the accept / confirm buttons on their mobile apps without reading the privacy notices.

Dear Facebook. Here is absolutely everything there is to know about me, in full embarrassing detail. Please use it as you see fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yes, privacy policy fatigue is quite the thing this week.

As will be people passively withdrawing their consent from organisations who they would actually like to be remembered by.
    I have lost count of the number received to my personal email address, more or less all of which I have ignored with no action on my behalf. At this stage I am unsure if I have passively withdrawn my consent or not.

I did read one earlier today (from my off-licence) which said there was no need for me to do anything and that my silence would be enough to remain in touch.

I have lost count of the number received to my personal email address, more or less all of which I have ignored with no action on my behalf. At this stage I am unsure if I have passively withdrawn my consent or not.

I did read one earlier today (from my off-licence) which said there was no need for me to do anything and that my silence would be enough to remain in touch.

positive opt in, isn't it?

no communication = no consent

edit: your off-licence emails you?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I thought it was supposed to be a positive affirmative action though our PP email is just providing a link to the updated document and offering them a chance to Unsubscribe.

No defined re-consenting requirement. Approved by Arthur Cox Solicitors.

p.s. I have a loyalty card. Quite the customer you know.

I thought it was supposed to be a positive affirmative action though our PP email is just providing a link to the updated document and offering them a chance to Unsubscribe.

No defined re-consenting requirement. Approved by Arthur Cox Solicitors.

p.s. I have a loyalty card. Quite the customer you know.

It seems that loyalty cards are being treated as legit interests, so active consent not required. I ploughed through the Marks & Sparks PP to learn that.

They probably send a man round to check on him if he isn't in every day

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    They probably send a man round to check on him if he isn't in every day
    He probably has them delivered like milk.

That fateful day when the beer bottles left by them start to mount up on his doorstep

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It seems that loyalty cards are being treated as legit interests, so active consent not required. I ploughed through the Marks & Sparks PP to learn that.
    Just in (not a loyalty card):

"As long as you don’t withdraw your consent, you’ll continue to receive marketing communications via email."

It's a madness. Nobody knows what the fúck is going on.

Emery out?