Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football deviants and perverts, and not just Anaconda

Football deviants and perverts, and not just Anaconda

is there anyone at Sevilla that's really good that we might expect Una to pinch?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    is there anyone at Sevilla that's really good that we might expect Una to pinch?
    Nzonzi might finally come...

Ben Yedder?

Kjaer?

More likely to get some **** like Ben Arfa from PSG
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Probably not in the positions we need, tbh. We've been looking at N'zonzi for a while. Arguably their best midfielder was Grzegorz Krychowiak who has just spent the season not getting a game for West Brom for some mystifying reason (Alan Pardew probably - a man who believed Hayden Mullins was better than Javier Mascherano)

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Nzonzi might finally come...

Ben Yedder?

Kjaer?

More likely to get some **** like Ben Arfa from PSG
    Ben Yedder and Kjaer both signed post-Emery - as did another decent shout Clément Lenglet. Chances are that as an avid student of footballer Emery would love further afield than just blokes wot used to play for him

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Ben Yedder and Kjaer both signed post-Emery - as did another decent shout Clément Lenglet. Chances are that as an avid student of footballer Emery would love further afield than just blokes wot used to play for him
    good level of nerdery there, la.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Probably not in the positions we need, tbh. We've been looking at N'zonzi for a while. Arguably their best midfielder was Grzegorz Krychowiak who has just spent the season not getting a game for West Brom for some mystifying reason (Alan Pardew probably - a man who believed Hayden Mullins was better than Javier Mascherano)

Oh how I would have loved Alan Pardew to had been offered the job of Arsenal manager
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Oh how I would have loved Alan Pardew to had been offered the job of Arsenal manager
    Wait til November, a

Wait til November, a
    Good old Pards. He deserves a chance.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

One of the few PSG signings that UE's mitts were all over, would not fall over to see him arrive in N5. Very good footballer it should be said.

Worth signing him if only to see the "we signed a WBA reject" apoplectic reaction.

Wait til November, a

February, at least?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman