Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Forgot to mention that I got burgled last Friday

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Pikey c*nts kicked in the laundry room window around the back of the house while the wife and daughter were in town shopping. They leave iPads, car keys, computers, tellys, all sorts. Only wanted cash and jewelry as they can move it easily. So basically they are about as small time as it comes.

We had the old bill forensic chap finished and the window secured in about 3 hours after discovering it. So we went down our local.

The next time I see someone defending travelers I'm likely to go ballistic.
    Didn't take your Sonos stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Didn't take your Sonos stuff?
    Nope - they're smarter than you'd think

Nope - they're smarter than you'd think
    I actually think it's brilliant, sound is amazing and have got a Boost to ensure no dropouts, even though I've got superfast fibre broadband

I actually think it's brilliant, sound is amazing and have got a Boost to ensure no dropouts, even though I've got superfast fibre broadband
    Yeah I won't complain about the speakers, very good quality for the money. It's just that I rarely use any Sonos functionality, I use the apps that allow me to stream music.

What music streaming app are you using?

Yeah I won't complain about the speakers, very good quality for the money. It's just that I rarely use any Sonos functionality, I use the apps that allow me to stream music.

What music streaming app are you using?
    Spotify, it's seemless with Sonos and my Sonos Ones have Alexa, so I can just do it by voice

Spotify, it's seemless with Sonos and my Sonos Ones have Alexa, so I can just do it by voice
    And not that I would wish to flog a dead horse (see also Aaron Ramsey) but what if you didn't have Sonos? You would just connect to a different speaker using Bluetooth and then use Spotify right?

And not that I would wish to flog a dead horse (see also Aaron Ramsey) but what if you didn't have Sonos? You would just connect to a different speaker using Bluetooth and then use Spotify right?
    Yes but as bluetooth, it cuts when I get a phone call, any notification, etc. Also as I am using mostly through telly, I can't set a bluetooth speaker up as the telly doesn't have bluetooth and even if it did, the cut outs would be even more annoying!