Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forgot to mention that I got burgled last Friday

Forgot to mention that I got burgled last Friday

Pikey c*nts kicked in the laundry room window around the back of the house while the wife and daughter were in town shopping. They leave iPads, car keys, computers, tellys, all sorts. Only wanted cash and jewelry as they can move it easily. So basically they are about as small time as it comes.

We had the old bill forensic chap finished and the window secured in about 3 hours after discovering it. So we went down our local.

The next time I see someone defending travelers I'm likely to go ballistic.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Pikey c*nts kicked on the laundry room window around the back of the house while the wife and daughter were in town shopping. They leave iPads, car keys, computers, tellys, all sorts. Only wanted cash and jewelry as they can move it easily. So basically they are about as small time as it comes.

We had the old bill forensic chap finished and the window secured in about 3 hours after discovering it. So we went down our local.

Pikeys would definitely have had iPads and laptops. Or they did in my house, anyway

How do you know the perps were travellers?

Pikey c*nts kicked in the laundry room window around the back of the house while the wife and daughter were in town shopping. They leave iPads, car keys, computers, tellys, all sorts. Only wanted cash and jewelry as they can move it easily. So basically they are about as small time as it comes.

Sorry to hear that Wes. Seems like they are targetting awimbers. Wouldn't like to be the ones who did over Trixie's house though if she ever caught them

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    How do you know the perp/s was/were travellers?
    I don't for certain, but I'm awfully sure. They live in the fields behind the village, at least one sight I know of. 3 other houses have been hit in the last month or so so it's likely someone local. The police officer refused to openly confirm it was likely to be them when I asked but his face said it all.

Pikey c*nts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Pikeys would definitely have had iPads and laptops. Or they did in my house, anyway
    They can be traced and there really isn't much of a market, at least that was the explanation I got.

I suppose Kent pikeys are probably more sophisticated than Surrey pikeys.

Didn't take your Sonos stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Didn't take your Sonos stuff?
    Nope - they're smarter than you'd think

Nope - they're smarter than you'd think
    I actually think it's brilliant, sound is amazing and have got a Boost to ensure no dropouts, even though I've got superfast fibre broadband

Sorry to hear that wes.

Burglary. A truly despicable crime.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”